I'm not a fan of Team Rhodes Scholars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
They are certainly booked strongly and seem the best pairing of all the heel tag teams at the moment. The prime Time players I personally find them dull and Epico and Primo wrestle well but have no personality. I think the WWE needs more heel tag teams on Raw and Smackdown

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They just look like another team where they've shoved superstar A with superstar B. They could both flourish in singles competition but that's not even why I'm against it, they just don't look like a team. Bryan and Kane were shoved together people could argue but they had history together, and they're so unique that it just works, it clicks. Can any of you really say these two click? Do you enjoy them as a tag-team?

I don't enjoy them at all.. They think they put on a show.. :bury:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I think they're perfectly fine although they do look odd together they're just a tag team that I think is a great addition to the division. Team Rhodes Scholars are great on the mic and are talented in the ring, defiantly.

Reaction score
Rhodes should be in singles competition in the main event by now.

Sandow is new so he fits the tag team criteria would have made more sense for them to pair Sandow and Antonio together.

Antonio speaks five different languages and i would guess that's intelligent. Sandow is a word guy. So Antonio could translate everything Sandow says in a different language each time they had a match.

Wow not to toot my own horn but that's a pretty good idea :smug:

Reactions: Lockard 23

marzz

Jobber
Reaction score
Agree with the above posts.
Rhodes has nothing in the singles division going for him - Sandow is too new to get pushed in to something decent, so why not use two guys with identical heel personas to work the TT division.
I'm waiting for DZ to turn face (he already has a lot of crowd love) take the belt from Pig Show, and get something going with Cody - that would be a decent rivalry.
I just don't wanna see any more of Cody's obsession with taking the masks from Sin Cara and RM - such a stupid pointless angle which did nothing but make Cody seem unprofessional.
Thank God the writers have seemed to have sunk that idea.