I'm new!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I saw this site, and it looked very professional. Most cheap ass sites make me :upset:, but when I saw this I was :eek:tunga:, then when I signed up I was like :sky:, but now I'm like :cool:!

I love Swagger, Daniel Bryan.. but I also enjoy the Japanese scene, like Kenta! I'm a little bit of a TNA guy, barely ever since Hogan's saggy man boobs entered the organization :)sad:). Hope to see some FCW guys get a shot, like Ambrose and Ricardo Rodriquez, blah blah.. uh...

:eek:tunga:

How do you put on a signature?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the site, you made this thread in the wrong section though but don't matter :eek:tunga1: :p

I love how you use the smileys! Where did you find us by the way? Hope you'll be active too.

:boss:

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh, my bad, dur. I found you via Google, I was browsing... saw you guys, nodded, registered.. yeah.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Awesome, I love it when we're found via google. Warms my heart :p.

As a Swagger fan I guess you're not happy with the way he's been treated since becoming US Champion :(. @[seabs] is a big Kenta fan also :steiner:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Someone mention Kenta?
1625038_o.gif

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Excuse my potential racism here, but is that Tajiri he's owning?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome WWE Mark. Have fun marking out on our forums! Be sure to create a character if you want to be a part of our new E-Fed(Federation X)

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I think I'm a little late to be jumping into that that Fed X stuff.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah you just create a character whenever you want and add him and then you'll see what he does storyline wise.