I'm new here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tryse

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi, I know I shouldn't create this, but I created a profile today and I don't know how to change my profile picture. Okay, I don't really understand nothing. Please help me :)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hi, Tryse! Welcome to the forums. :) This actually isn't the right section for this type of post, but an admin can move it to the correct place.

If you haven't been assisted yet, then to change your "profile picture" (actually an avatar on forums), click on the top right of the page where it says "User CP." Scroll down that page, and to the left you will eventually see "Edit Profile," and under that section it says "Change Avatar." Click "Change Avatar" and that will take you to the place where you can upload a picture to use. Hope that helps!

If there is anything else we can do to help you out, just let us know. Hope you enjoy your time in the forums!

Reactions: Rysenberg

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Welcome to the forum! It can get quite addictive.

:true:
Welcome to the forums ! Do you watch Tna ,WWE or roh?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
WELCOME HOME! :angry:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome ! Hope u stick around :happy: