I'm Leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
This is the last time I'm going to be logged into the IWF, FOR NOW. Right now I got too much shit going on with work and school so I feel I need a break from this.

I know some of you will love this news so type in what you want to say to me before I leave here for the final time in a while. Just remember, I will be coming back ( summertime probably).

nation

Reaction score
Looks like I will never see you again. Oh well.

LKP

Reaction score
I could not give a flying fuck, i hope you die in the process.........Bye :).

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Awesome, hope you die at some point before you return. Real reason you are leaving = no one likes you and you're tired of crying at night.

EDIT: LKP beat me to the punch this time.

the408kid

Reaction score
I could not give a flying fuck, i hope you die in the process.........Bye :).
And after I backed you up in that post about you having testicle cancer, now I could care less what happens to you.

the408kid

Reaction score
Alright it's almost time for me to go but before I do I like to ask LHR this one question.
If i was crying over everyone not liking me everynight then why would I come back here in the summertime hmm?
Well anyways TJ and Sex-Power and everybody else, see you in 2-3 months. And hopefully LKP will be banned by the time I come back.

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!!!

Kizza

Reaction score
And after I backed you up in that post about you having testicle cancer, now I could care less what happens to you.

Hopefully you learn that it's COULDN'T care less. God that annoys me.