I'm just making topics.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

me said:
I have a fear of death, whether it is me or a loved one.

Also, I am scared of heights, up to the point that if the handrail on a tall building is less than my height, then I am plastered to the wall behind me.

Spiral staircases. They freak me out.

I have a fear of saying really bad last words to somebody. Like, after I say bye to a loved one for a day or something I always make sure the last thing I say is "i love you' or something that would be an appropriate last word.

Wasps. I scream like a little bitch when I see one. Spiders too but not so much.

I also have slight claustrophobia and If I start heavily breathing then I panic more and its really creepy so I tend to stay in open spaces.

thanks tdk

Wrestling Station

just to disgust you all,
statistics says we ''eat'' at least 40 spiders and 70 others various insects in our life while sleeping.
i'm not going to see any other documentary about insects on tv after this.

Thats some crunchy crispy way of sleeping! :yes:

but I think the statistics varries from one region to another. You cant compare someone living beside a forrest to someone living in town. :shifty: in town, we "eat" 56437 smoke tar tar from vehicles! and 936474 dicks up the ass! :smh (too much of Kaedons in one city).

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Thats some crunchy crispy way of sleeping! :yes:

but I think the statistics varries from one region to another. You cant compare someone living beside a forrest to someone living in town. :shifty: in town, we "eat" 56437 smoke tar tar from vehicles! and 936474 dicks up the ass! :smh (too much of Kaedons in one city).

well, yea obviously..if you live in a city, you are probably going to eat less insects than if you live in a forest.
still it's not you are going to eat a tarantula or something like this...
Spider1.jpg

Wrestling Station

^I dont live in desert and I dont wear an American flag :yuk:

Also, that spider has the nerves to attack the army, tons of respect for him :yes:

TK.GFX

Reaction score
or this desert spider, just for you
camel_spider_sandoval.jpg

What the fuck, kill it!

I'm with Monk on the spiders. Except that I usually have to work up the courage to kill them myself, because everyone else in my house rather carefully catch them, and let 'em go free outside, or put them in a fucking jar as a pet. Fuck that, kill the things. Actually, there's still a spot of spider blood on the wall above my dresser.

Reaction score
Lets see here:
Spiders
Butterflies (Its A Legit Hate)
Heights
Close Spaces
and for a while after a car accident, and I think this is pretty normal, Cars.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^I dont live in desert and I dont wear an American flag :yuk:

Also, that spider has the nerves to attack the army, tons of respect for him :yes:

that spider is a muslim hero. fighting in iraq against american invaders.

tbh i'd gladly face any of those spiders, with a flamethrower.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm right there with most of you with spiders. Bees. But I have a phobia about prescription meds, and currently, I'm supposed to be taking steroids to help recover from a sinus infection... but the possibility of the mental side effects really scares me. :(. Don't know what to do.

DENNIN

Reaction score
I've been scared of spiders since my mom convinced me to watch Arachnophobia when I was like 5 or 6.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm right there with most of you with spiders. Bees. But I have a phobia about prescription meds, and currently, I'm supposed to be taking steroids to help recover from a sinus infection... but the possibility of the mental side effects really scares me. :(. Don't know what to do.

You'll recover regardless. They're just meant to assist I believe. I share the same sentiments on the medication though.

Used to be scared of talking on the phone when I was little too.