I'm just making topics.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Got any phobias?

Probably done this already but anyway.

Personally I can't deal with spiders. Fuckers scare the ever loving shit out of me. Like if it's small enough it will just startle me and I'll kill it. But once we start getting to ones the size of my fingernail I start calling for someone to come kill it.

At which point I am usually mocked for being a wuss.

True story.

Got any?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Liek for me I'm pretty sure it started like 15 years ago or so. I was sleeping at my grandparents and this fucking spider descended from teh ceiling and landed on my face while I was awake. Scared me to death.

Worst part was I went back to my Mom's place the next night and it happened again.

Then when I was around 15 or so I crashed at a buddy's place and the next morning I woke up and my eyes were all puffy and swollen and I could barely open them. Apparently due to insect bites while sleeping. Most likely spiders.

Go.

Wrestling Station

^go to The Maury Show :shifty: He can help you get over this fear.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Who says I want to get over it.

Exterminate all the little fuckers tbh.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I used to be afraid of dairy products. I ran from cheese, and I through a bitchfit when my mother got my sister her bottle of milk then touched something else like a doorknob or something.

Wrestling Station

I cant stand heights. Its not fear, but I just feel dizzy especially when there is strong wind while im at heights.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I used to be deathly afraid of anything dealing the word "nuclear" after seeing Terminator 2. There's a nuclear powerplant about 30 miles away from where I live, and I was always afraid that it would have a meltdown. Of course, I've grown up now, and I really don't worry about it at all, but I used to cry in bed when I was little.

Now, I hate spiders....ugh. I had a friend that was bitten by a brown recluse, and he didn't know it, and his whole fore arm was swollen and he almost had to have his hand amputated.

That's part of what i posted in the other thread, but I'd also like to add most kinds of insects. If I can't identify them, I'm afraid of them. So with Spiders and bugs, it's more of a "is it poisonous?" issue.

Wordlife

I have no fears, I just do not like bridges whatsoever lol

Evil Austin

I agree with Monk on the spiders concept, I have the exact same fear.
arachnophobia... I remember as a kid we would have two bathrooms in our house right, and I remember going into one being like seven or eight and right next to the toilet seat was a pretty big spider probably the size of a coin.

Eventually I got my dad to kill it but for years I would insist on not using that toilet and going to the other one.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
you ever seen cave crickets? They kinda look like spiders from a distance, and when I first saw them at my house, I FLIPPED! They're harmless though, so now if I see one, I just kill it or ignore it (depending where I'm at).

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
not really a phobia, but insects in general and spiders in particular too.
terrible memories.the worst was when i put on my pijamas to go to sleep and i felt something going up my leg, i quickly gave a look and saw a fucking huge disgusting spider going close to my pants. since i didn't have a heart attack that time, my phobia is gone, i'm still disgusted though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
arachnophobia... I remember as a kid we would have two bathrooms in our house right, and I remember going into one being like seven or eight and right next to the toilet seat was a pretty big spider probably the size of a coin.

Eventually I got my dad to kill it but for years I would insist on not using that toilet and going to the other one.

Ever seen that flick? (Arachnaphobia) Scared the piss out of me.

you ever seen cave crickets? They kinda look like spiders from a distance, and when I first saw them at my house, I FLIPPED! They're harmless though, so now if I see one, I just kill it or ignore it (depending where I'm at).

Any insects that invade my home die.

Usually by the hand of my girlfriend because I won't go near them

not really a phobia, but insects in general and spiders in particular too.
terrible memories.the worst was when i put on my pijamas to go to sleep and i felt something going up my leg, i quickly gave a look and saw a fucking huge disgusting spider going close to my pants. since i didn't have a heart attack that time, my phobia is gone, i'm still disgusted though.

Just reading that made me squirm. Ugh.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
just to disgust you all,
statistics says we ''eat'' at least 40 spiders and 70 others various insects in our life while sleeping.
i'm not going to see any other documentary about insects on tv after this.

CT Styles

Got any phobias?

Probably done this already but anyway.

Personally I can't deal with spiders. Fuckers scare the ever loving shit out of me. Like if it's small enough it will just startle me and I'll kill it. But once we start getting to ones the size of my fingernail I start calling for someone to come kill it.

At which point I am usually mocked for being a wuss.

True story.

Got any?
I may as well quote this because it's exactly what I would post.

Did the same thing. The downstairs bathroom was notorious for having even just a daddy-long-legs although there was the occasional big one and I have probably taken maybe ten shits in that toilet my whole life.
just to disgust you all,
statistics says we ''eat'' at least 40 spiders and 70 others various insects in our life while sleeping.
i'm not going to see any other documentary about insects on tv after this.
Fuck you.