I'm impressed with Hometown Kid's...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

you want a war? I'll recruit the Jonas Brothers, and it's world domination. the only way to beat that is a Twilight/Sonny With a Chance Combo. obviously that wouldn't work.
That would just make everyone look dumb. You get Blaze on your side. That looks like an auto-win for me, buddy. :eek:

Kizza: She is a singer/Disney actress! I like her songs, her acting is not as great. She admits Death/Black metal is her favorite genre although she is pop tbh. :eek:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
^then obviously the new Britney Spears is Miley Cyrus.

but I have to say, Party in the USA is a pretty sweet song. I'm straight.

Hometown Kid

:lmao @ Dylan not even being able to answer my question.

I didn't make the signature, I didn't know. =/ I asked TK to make the blue one after the darker one.

Brandon: You have a general taste for whores. Not surprising you'd say that. :eek:

C4

I believe I made those for him. :)

You're awesome, ya' know?

No wonder why you're wearing the Extreme Impact title made by me, of course :shifty: in your signature. :rolleyes:

By the way, when are we gonna battle for that Championship?

seX-Power

I didn't make the signature, I didn't know. =/ I asked TK to make the blue one after the darker one.

Brandon: You have a general taste for whores. Not surprising you'd say that. :eek:

If that's the case then it makes sense that I think Melanie Kae Sherger is a babe.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
You're awesome, ya' know?

No wonder why you're wearing the Extreme Impact title made by me, of course :shifty: in your signature. :rolleyes:

By the way, when are we gonna battle for that Championship?

I've got a defense against Jwind first, but if I've still got the title once that's over, your welcome to take a shot at it. :thumbsup: