Im Having a Problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Is just so light and is not heavy on loading.

Yes there are some specific features that comes with this browser. Unique things and also is the best browser to view youtubes.

Dre

Reaction score
I had Google Chrome once, but I deleted it off my computer because it was running slow and it kept on freezing on me.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I was going to try Google Chrome... is it better than Firefox or any other? Obviously cause you don't get the HTML, does it have any other advantages?

I tried Chrome for a night awhile back and found it to be noticeably slower then firefox. I liked the look of the browser and everything, but firefox just seemed to run smoother for me.

Klide

I'm not sure what it is but quite a bit when I click a link to anything a forum,thread,profile,etc. I'll get just a bunch of HTML and I'll have to go back and re-click....I've never had this problem on any other forum, just thought maybe someone could help me out on that.

yeah i got the same thing its because im using fire fox all i do is refreash and then its fine

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I use Opera and I've never gotten these html browser errors. But Ijoined as Knoxbeard under firefox and got the message. So yeah, maybe its Firefox/Explorer.

Wrestling Station

I use Opera and I've never gotten these html browser errors. But Ijoined as Knoxbeard under firefox and got the message. So yeah, maybe its Firefox/Explorer.
nah, its just due to the beard effect :shifty:

This Guy

also I use Explorer and as mentioned have never gotten this issue.

Christian

Reaction score
I get it all the time on Firefox AND IE. That on top of the Blue ad-pages have made me stop coming here almost comletely.

TK.GFX

Reaction score

James Deuce

Reaction score
Haha, I was about to make a topic about it. It's pretty much the only reason I don't post here more. This is the HTML I get-

on: 1.0" . "\r\n";
$headers .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" . "\r\n";

$headers .= "To: $username <$email>" . "\r\n";
$headers .= "From: " . $vbulletin->options['bbtitle'] . " Reminder Service <" . $vbulletin->options['webmasteremail'] . ">" . "\r\n";

eval('$subject = "' . addslashes($vbulletin->options['subject']) . '";');
$subject = stripslashes($subject);

if(mail($email, $subject, $message, $headers)){
print("mailing $email (done)<br/>");
} else {
print("mailing $email (failed)<br/>");
}

}
}
//}
?>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Seriously it's starting to piss me off.

It's not hard to fix and if our useless owner would, y'know, get his ass on here every now and then and actually do something every once in a while I might not be so annoyed by this at this point.