i'm gonna challange a member, ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
What else were you dumbasses expecting when you created a debate subforum. punish incompetence. admins for inactivity and not doing fuck all about this debate shit. ITO let them do their own thing and go die in a fire and see if anyones going to tell you to stop drop n roll. Let the preteens and enzo debate and let them create something out of a stupid as fuck idea

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Actually Veritas just sent me the rules, and the thing will be updated soon. I'm just feeling sick today and can't bother doing anything.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
who the fuck is veritas and why should i care about your excuse for your incompetence. you really need some veritas to write the rules this is a 2 month afterthought

pumpt73

Reaction score
who the fuck is veritas and why should i care about your excuse for your incompetence. you really need some veritas to write the rules this is a 2 month afterthought

Colin don't worry. I can vouch for Veritas, the guy is a damn hard worker. He was the one who brought the debate league idea forward which was something we had from our old board. Now I'll agree the section could have held off being put up until about Christmas, but that's exactly why we're waiting. During the holidays everyone gets busy. Don't sweat it, the debate forum will be up and running. Not everyone can be on the forum 24/7/365.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nope. ''The illiterate''.
Isn't he a school drop-out like our buddy J?