I'm done

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I'm going to get a ton of heat for this but I just can't handle it anymore. WKF went strong for almost half a year and it was fun while it lasted but quite frankly, everyone is to busy this time a year. I got soccer, school, and trying to work in WKF. Boondocks did a ton to help but he has to leave now too because he just started school again. ManonTheMoon is the only other person that has a little bit of time to write and myself. We can't handle it any longer as it is a ton of stress on me. I am 15, Boondocks is 16, and ManonTheMoon is 18, we are still young men and like to go0 out and have a good time, instead of packed in the house writing for WKF. It's just a tough spot for us right now with creative busting their asses and only one or two people rp'ing a week. I'm sorry I have to do this and it kills me inside but I want WKF removed. I'd loved to see someone else start a new fed on this site but I can't do, I am so sorry. Thanks to everyone who was devoted!

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
*Sigh* Fuckin' weak man. But like you said, we're in a bind right now.

Ben

Reaction score
Sucks as I was really enjoying the Fed. Wish I could help but I have no experience with writing at all so I doubt I would be much help. If this is going to happen for sure, it most likely will be the last fed to be on the site. Just had to many come and go both here and on WCF.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
If there is 1 or 2 people willing to help I wouldn't mind taking over. WKF was originally my idea and D took the ball and ran with it. I really don't want it to end.

It's up to you guys. If your busy don't stay and do this

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I wanna personally apologize, as this was started mostly in part by my inability to keep up. I have a lot going on, preparing for college, taking college classes and such. And also, my family is dealing with both my grandmother having breast cancer and my father having lung cancer, so my time is short and dear to them. Again, I apologize to everyone who liked WKF and was enjoying. It will probably be a rarity to see me on the site, either, so...Deuces.

Status
Not open for further replies.