I'm convinced that WWE is trying to sabotage WB's career

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
But instead of pushing Ziggler, they make Orton bury him. :downer:

Buried?? Dolph Jobler is flying higher than ever! He beat Santino! And Kofi Kingston! nobody beats those two guys!

WWE Clearly has a ton of confidence in Jobler!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Buried?? Dolph Jobler is flying higher than ever! He beat Santino! And Kofi Kingston! nobody beats those two guys!

WWE Clearly has a ton of confidence in Jobler!

:lol1: When he beat Santino and it was sold as if actually mattered it was painful to watch. His match with Kofi was pretty good, but we've seen it many times and it doesn't serve any purpose for Dolph, indeed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest they could save Barrett if they went with a Paul Heyman stable idea.

He would probably still be lost in the shuffle. I don't see a point of putting all of the best mic workers into one stable lol. There is only so much air time they will get.

He just needs to be put into a feud, but I know that is too much to ask for a WWE Mid Carder

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think this Heyman stable idea could benefit guys with poor mic skills. Barrett and even Ambrose have been rumored to join it (hypothetically), but why chuck in so many guys with great mic skills into the same group? That's what you do stables for, to benefit people in different situations, this would hold them down. Although I still think there will be no stable at all with them. Barrett needs a solid gimmick and feud, which theoretically isn't a hard thing to get when you're an Upper Midcarder, but that's not the case here. Expect this business metaphores to go on for quite some time, Vince to forget all about it and for Barrett to just become a guy randomly squashing midcarders every week for no reason... for quite some time.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I would say that he should feud with Ryback, but knowing WWE, they'd just get Ryback to squash Barrett, or even if they were put in long matches he'd probably end up losing each time.. similar to Del Rio/Sheamus. So eh, fuck that idea.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
dethfvk said:
I would say that he should feud with Ryback, but knowing WWE, they'd just get Ryback to squash Barrett, or even if they were put in long matches he'd probably end up losing each time.. similar to Del Rio/Sheamus. So eh, fuck that idea.

Could work well if blood were allowed. Beat each other to a pulp and leave it as a no contest, both lying in their own blood. Would put them both over.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think they're mentally able to think of something like that after the wonderful booking with Ryback and Miz.

Reactions: Snowman1