I'm Coming Out..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

And do you like their music...? :eh: Or is it mostly gangster rap and Soulja Boy? :shifty:
How humorous.

I haven't heard much of them, they're alright. Not really my type but I probably haven't heard enough of them to judge them.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

CRANK DAT SOULJA BOIIIII!

hai.

SOULJA BOI WILL CRANK DEM HOES!

When we went on Central Aus camp, whenever someone saw an Abo when we were in the bus, they had to yell SOULJA BOIIIIIIIIIII~! When we got to the edge of Alice it was epic lulz.

PeepShow

:confused: You crazy? Although I like "My Heart" better live, you can't be serious. And "We Are Broken" was just there as a different sound, it's not their best or anything. TWYG or When It Rains would be my real 4th. Maybe Franklin...

And btw I Caught Myself is better than Decode. :eek: And the video for Decode had too much Twilight. :n:

:rofl: at Blaze ass kissing.

I enjoy My Heart and We Are Broken, just not as much as the ones I posted. Those 2 are prolly in my top 10 though. lmao You put Brighter in your selections. wtf.

And I didn't tell anyone to look @ the decode video, just to listen to the song, ASS.

Hometown Kid

I enjoy My Heart and We Are Broken, just not as much as the ones I posted. Those 2 are prolly in my top 10 though. lmao You put Brighter in your selections. wtf.

And I didn't tell anyone to look @ the decode video, just to listen to the song, ASS.

Well how are they 2 of the worst songs then?? :confused: And Brighter is arguably their best song imo. What's wrong with Brighter? :smh

And true you didn't. It was more just general hating on the video, not you. It's all good, brother. :hug: