I'm bringing sexy back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
How to rape a small child:

You need; Rope; Vaseline; Candy; Tissues; a Van.

Find the child in your van, offer it some candy then use the rope to tie them down they spread vaseline and give them some time to eat the candy.
When they are done un-tie them and let them continue on their way to the pediatrician.

The vaseline was for a cheeky wank in the front seat.

-----------------------

Also I need anouther word for masturbation I have used these too much;

• Wank
  • Chug
  • Frisking
  • Checking for spots

Something like, shaking hands with the big man.

Markz

Reaction score
^So does your mum.

AAAWWWW SHHHIIIITTT

This is the TSIWYCGTTARGBIYBAYGWCTMBAGPTC bitch!

C4

How do you exactly know that those are the things which you need to rape a child? :g:

Either you have been involved in such an incident when you were a kid :unsure: or you have raped a child yourself. This is fucking Blue thread, believe me. You people make this world a hard place to live in. Sure you were having fun over there having this "funny" topic but it's offensive to some dick heads like me. Having sexual intercourse with a child is as bad as kissing a penguins vagina and having oral sex with him. :disgust1:

Markz

Reaction score
Did you read that post properly, it never says that you rape them, the vaseline was for a cheeky wank! Can't a kid eat candy?!

Also you were offended? Did I rape you? Hmmm no. So before you try and start an argument with someone with a brain, just hop on your bike and ride away. Hmmkay?

C4

Did you read that post properly, it never says that you rape them, the vaseline was for a cheeky wank! Can't a kid eat candy?!

In-direct child related sexual abuse brother. :disgust1: I didn't read the whole post because the first line said it all and made me feel sick:

How to rape a small child:

You need; Rope; Vaseline; Candy; Tissues; a Van.

But anyways, I'll sit on my bike and go home... Mr.Mackey? Are you a south park fan or what? Because I love southpark.

Markz

Reaction score
When they are done un-tie them and let them continue on their way to the pediatrician.

The vaseline was for a cheeky wank in the front seat.

I'm too good for South Park.

John

um ok. southpark is ok but not as good as family guy. i recently watched sp and it turned my views on it around.

Markz

Reaction score
Fuck off, this isn't a place to talk about SP, this is were you talk about masturbation!

John

an apsolutely fascinating topic, which kicks south park's ass for sure.