I'm bored.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Semen.

We had to do sex-ed at school and for some STUPID reason decided to go a bit into gay sex. I had to leave a room and said to the teacher, 'I've never heard the words 'dick', 'semen' and 'asshole' used so often. I can't take this!'

There's a little tale with my word, my children.

Evil Austin

[yt]fRB2wFhXIPs[/yt]

^^^ Please watch please
I saw Obama and I had to post this, that made me laugh all day.

Zarhan

Reaction score
rofl !!!! So funny :p joke .... not really ... but its ok :p

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
CT Styles said:
We had to do sex-ed at school and for some STUPID reason decided to go a bit into gay sex. I had to leave a room and said to the teacher, 'I've never heard the words 'dick', 'semen' and 'asshole' used so often. I can't take this!'

And that's when the teacher blew his load all over your face, right?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
So let's have a little powow.In the English language (because all Mexican words are disgusting), what are the most disgusting sounding words? What instantly brings about bad thoughts?

The word discharge is one that shouldn't be mentioned in public, imo.

da' fuck dawg?

don't be cum-clammin' us(native savages) together with greasy gayass drug dealin' mexiez.....

...I ain't shit to say on da' rest of da' subject matter ...