I'm bored, tell me a story.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning.

Hows about that Peepshow kissing ass to become a mod thing I always hear about at least twice a month?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I don't know about Niggles but RJC and Truth are still amongst us, and trust me they're active contributors over here.

Well we know noodle is here, he's had an account since Dec. of '07. But who are Truth and RJC?

And as for Moneystyle, I missed the original posts, but i've heard he posted pictures of penises everywhere! I came into almost staying up all night banning all of his accounts that he kept making (there were seriously at least 15 or 20).

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I'll let someone else tell the story in regards to the IP ban. Hopefully someone can find an archive of the old forum and maybe one or two of my posts.

In regards to the admin thing its a pretty boring story.

They made me WWE moderator before K-man. Then one day I woke up and Mike had decided I should be an SMod. Then again some time later I woke up and noticed that Mike had decided that I should be an Admin.

That's about it.

Didnt your become admin because you claimed you could fix the site...

Dont forget the IWF going down around christmas time and my 5 posts in a row:)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah but I don't think that was the reason as I was never given the access to the things I would need access to anyway. None of us do as a matter of fact.

Wordlife

wow, I was around when this all happened, yet I recall about half of this stuff. I do remember the big "crash" on the forum that occurred which kinda freaked me out lol cause then my laptop crashed that next day. Plus, and this is just my opinion, there should be a day where all the mods get dropped from their position, and then new mods (who are advent posters and members for a good year or so) are added to the site/sections of IWF. It would spice things up a bit, but no one would agree with me on this. Everyone would bitch and moan how "oh my mod spot was overturned and given to ... " so yeah it would happen on January 1st... I for one like this idea, as I said just to spice things up on the forum ya know

Wordlife

ok thank you for your invoice... after re-reading it, I find that to be the dumbest post I've posted in months lol (from my idea on)

I like you to Monkeystyle (no homo)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I like you homo, Alex.

Not you, MS. :shifty:

MikeRaw

How the fuck would seafour know that Trush and RJC are here?

J

I just have to say I was like the first ever member to fued with Monk. I think it was him and Rob arguing with me. It was quite entertaining and didn't he post jesus dressed as a chinese chick getting raped by a horse.

niggles

Reaction score
anybody remember that paragon of virtue guy?