I'm bored, tell me a story.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

That Wrestling Station being a sig thief thing. Would one of you vets please tell me how that went?

Also links to the original thing would be greatly appreciated?

This is the first of many threads, I always hear things about stuff that happened in old IWF, i'm just a curious little fucker.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm not a vet, but I was around at the time. A guy named Jae signed up, and saw that WS had been using a lot of his sigs, and passing them off as his own. Je first noticed when Levi was using a sig of his. He thought Levi was stealing them, until Levi tol Jae he requested it from WS. This all leads on to us finding the horrible lies of WS (dun dun dun!).

WS is now forgiven for that offense, but he will never be forgiven for being a Tista fan.

Oh, and link is here:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16398

And here:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16329

Now I know

I wonder what I wanna hear next. hurrrm

Kizza

This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy went.
Wee wee wee all the way home.

Hope that clears everything up for you ;).

C4

And that made Wrestling Station a maroon member, he had his name in maroon for around two months or something before he because supermod.

In August 2007, the WWE Section was moderated by Truth, the arrogant fuck. He banned almost half of the forums overnight.

How monkeystyle became a admin.

About your IP ban

I read something awhile back about monkeystyle vs. IWF. What was that about?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll let someone else tell the story in regards to the IP ban. Hopefully someone can find an archive of the old forum and maybe one or two of my posts.

In regards to the admin thing its a pretty boring story.

They made me WWE moderator before K-man. Then one day I woke up and Mike had decided I should be an SMod. Then again some time later I woke up and noticed that Mike had decided that I should be an Admin.

That's about it.

This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy went.
Wee wee wee all the way home.

Hope that clears everything up for you ;).

What happened to the piggy that had none? Did he eventually get some?

This story needs a sequel.

I'll let someone else tell the story in regards to the IP ban. Hopefully someone can find an archive of the old forum and maybe one or two of my posts.

In regards to the admin thing its a pretty boring story.

They made me WWE moderator before K-man. Then one day I woke up and Mike had decided I should be an SMod. Then again some time later I woke up and noticed that Mike had decided that I should be an Admin.

That's about it.

Yep, thats pretty boring man lol

If nobody pulls out the IP thing, i'll just visit the Olde IWF myself and lurk it later on.

C4

Monkeystyle was made moderator on the old forums and just around a week later, our site first crashed and everything was gone.

He wanted to get his spot back when the site was stable again;

#2. I want a promotion. If 3 lions is booking it from here I want either his spot or a super mod spot. I'm on here enough between at home and at work that I can actually be of use in that position as I regularly view all of the forums and posts. (work is boring and I have net access sooooo) So yeah, how's about it?

He wasn't made supermod until 7 months later, and who would've thought the monkey would become administrator 18 months later?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In August 2007, the WWE Section was moderated by Truth, the arrogant fuck. He banned almost half of the forums overnight.

Not entirely true. It was close to twenty members but we were siginficantly more active back then so it wasn't quite half. It also wasn't strictly Truth. Rated RJC was another one, also I recall Noodle having some sort of involvement but I cannot quite recall what per say.

They had said they did it because they were tired of internet forums but I beg to differ as they were amongst the first to set up 'IWF Reject" forums in a vain attempt to steal our members.

Speaking in regards to Truth and RJC though I'm really surprised we haven't seen any of them back here. Like to be fair, I'm sure they could come here and not get caught if they wanted to, but I don't see that as serving any purpose. Anyway that's how it goes.

C4

Great One was known as Da' Game or something similar to that on the old forums, he was like the best poster and people used to love him.

I'm not sure about this but he was moderator of the General Section as well.

C4

I don't know about Niggles but RJC and Truth are still amongst us, and trust me they're active contributors over here. I don't remember much of the incident except that PeepShow and TDK being banned was considered "huge" back then.

Also my nephew was born that night, so I still remember the date when it all happened 13th August 2007. lol. The doctors had us waiting in the hospital for five to six hours and I was fucking bored, that's when I logged on to IWF with the hospitals internet cafe to find out what had happened on the forums. lol