I'm Black What Did I Miss?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I haven't posted for the better half of September. A really close friend of mine was killed by his brother. I've known the one who died since he was in Kindergarten and the other we've been close friends since we were in 3rd grade. I'm 22 now so you do the match. That hit me pretty hard so I toke a hiatus.

Now that I'm back, who missed me? Anything new? What did I miss?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Re: I'm Back What Did I Miss?

jeezzus christ man, that's sad. i don't even know anyone from grade school anymore. jesus,...aand you haven't missed much, adam and john are like a couple.

Axis

Reaction score

- inb4"u left?"
- no, you do the match
- iwf died w/o u

Pick any one of those three posts to read, I couldn't pick which one to post.

Reaction score

I misread the title as "I'm Black What Did I Miss?". It made me smile, but then I read why you disappeared and now I'm sad.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

jeezzus christ man, that's sad. i don't even know anyone from grade school anymore. jesus,...aand you haven't missed much, adam and john are like a couple.

Yeah, what the hell is up with that? Every thread has John and Adam (who I asume is the former Allen) going back in forth.

- inb4"u left?"
- no, you do the match
- iwf died w/o u

Pick any one of those three posts to read, I couldn't pick which one to post.

Do the math. Not match. On a wrestling forum. I use the word match a lot.

I misread the title as "I'm Black What Did I Miss?". It made me smile, but then I read why you disappeared and now I'm sad.

It was all over dumb shit. I'm over it now. His life has ended way to early. By his own brother at that. And I hope his brother gets his ass raped in jail on a daily basis.

nation

Reaction score

Jesus Christ, what an amazing world we live in.

Axis

Reaction score
New answer: employment opportunities.