I'm back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

You're only over because of Sub-Section A of the Axis Doctrine. Pay tribute, bitch.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:smh

My return was bigger IMO. People were talking about my past

WS talking about my Save_WS Campagin. I think TSS talking about my FUCK IWF Thread..To bad I couldn't have just help me make promo's before my return lol.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
:smh

My return was bigger IMO. People were talking about my past

WS talking about my Save_WS Campagin. I think TSS talking about my FUCK IWF Thread..To bad I couldn't have just help me make promo's before my return lol.

From reading that, it sounds like you should've stayed far away from the IWF, and the internet in general. That's what is wrong with message boards and the world in general, people constantly praising themselves and their own accolades. :suspect:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Please I will go down as a legend here where you will go down as an assclown(Jericho owns). I mean really you like Jack Swagger...:smh and ECW.

Really ECW is the only wrestling show I don't watch cause it f'n makes me bored.

But other then that here at the forum I think your the only person people hate more then C4 which is hard to do. But idk its sorta close there with C4 and you.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
A Legend? You're acting like a little kid, and I'm two years younger than you. There's no need to criticise who I like in wrestling or the show that I like. I'm surprised you've won any awards here, whose dick did you have to suck to get those?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
A Legend? You're acting like a little kid, and I'm two years younger than you. There's no need to criticise who I like in wrestling or the show that I like. I'm surprised you've won any awards here, whose dick did you have to suck to get those?

No one's

The most improved is cause when I first got here in 07 I was a total asshole and so damn annoying(I still am just not as much lol) then in 08 when I returned I got better.

The Oct MOTM shocked the hell out of me. I said going in I'll get 1 maybe 2 votes.

But be happy there was an award named after you for the awards and which C4 won lol..

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Yes, because I was a prick, and I set out to be one. Now, make like a tree and get out!

EDIT: CT, thanks for bringing that up, not sure how Priceless One left that out :shifty:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Didn't you rig it or something?

no.

Since Famous kept joining that day people were saying it was but the admins and mods can see all who viewed the thread and only one of his names did so only one vote didn't count and which I still won.

Nancy said:
Yes, because I was a prick, and I set out to be one. Now, make like a tree and get out!

idiot its split...:smh

Take it from me I know you been at it longer then me but trying to fight the admins(or even just Monk cause I'm sure your still doing that) will bite you in the ass.

That is what my deal was the first time. I don't fight them anymore but I also don't kiss there ass. I just look past them because its the smart thing to do lol.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well ok then..

Anyway I changed and shit so I know you might even thought you don't won't to lol...I guess I'll give you a chance..meh...I'll give you welcome back rep.