I'm back again hahahah

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I couldn't wait to login and say hello. It's been so long and want to catch up with you all. All of ya are so special and this anniversary is going to be the best eva. :)

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
OMG its CM Punk! I'm peachy and just walked through the door. Everything is so different isn't it?

Reactions: CM Punk

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Geez, its good to meet you! I'm excited to be here! I hope I may stick around for some time as my studies are temporarily ummm... over

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Kind of nostalgic. I'm glad you come here every year for the anniversary! :smug:
What have you been up to?

Getting myself ready for my oath among some other things. I intended to return earlier but this wasn't possible :( I'm rather disconnected from the world for the most part so I haven't any idea about current topics. I heard about Paul Walker recently and its very very sad

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Getting myself ready for my oath among some other things. I intended to return earlier but this wasn't possible :( I'm rather disconnected from the world for the most part so I haven't any idea about current topics. I heard about Paul Walker recently and its very very sad
Hopefully you're enjoying life so far to the fullest. Only a good portion of stuff has changed here since last year and they're pretty noticeable.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Hmm... do you have a preious name I may know you by, Vintage???

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Hopefully you're enjoying life so far to the fullest. Only a good portion of stuff has changed here since last year and they're pretty noticeable.

I truly am joyful about things, or maybe im just a bit of a kook lololol... I was here for a bit on July 4 but wasn't much time to visit with all of you

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I truly am joyful about things, or maybe im just a bit of a kook lololol... I was here for a bit on July 4 but wasn't much time to visit with all of you
So are you staying here for a few days or will you be gone by morning? :sad:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Possibly, before changing my username to Vintage I was known as Shadoxicity(or Shadow for short). I doubt you'd recall that name though.