I'm baaa-aaack! and better than evah...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hi there! For those of you that were on CMPuLs3's old forum, I used to be called Federation-er. Well I'm back forum-ing, and I've decided to come here! Hello!

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reactions: The Gipper

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. You don't have to join @The ReagMaster's sleazy heels - he's gone sour since you saw him last. I'm Geek, his nemesis and leader of the Anti-Reag League (aka Team Banter Babyface xD) <3

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Welcome. You don't have to join @The ReagMaster's sleazy heels - he's gone sour since you saw him last. I'm Geek, his nemesis and leader of the Anti-Reag League (aka Team Banter Babyface xD) <3
[HASHTAG]#WorstBabyfaceever[/HASHTAG]

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
How do you do? Welcome to the zoo.

Seriously though, hope you will enjoy it here. I'd say don't fall in with the bad element, but I like heels more than faces a lot of time so there really is not a bad element... unless you fall in with Dixie Carter... blech... :)

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
How do you do? Welcome to the zoo.

Seriously though, hope you will enjoy it here. I'd say don't fall in with the bad element, but I like heels more than faces a lot of time so there really is not a bad element... unless you fall in with Dixie Carter... blech... :)

Thank you very much for the introduction! And we'll have to wait and see what the "bad element" is in this forum's case lol

Reactions: Jacob Fox