• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ilja Dragunov injured at NXT Taping(could be a work)

Dale

Super Moderator
I feel like it's all going to play into the Melo/Trick angle.

Melo hires him to take out Trick and then Ridge "takes out" Melo to take the heat and suspicion off of Melo. Ridge takes out Ilja under orders from Melo still in the hopes of getting the NYE title match changed but it ends up going ahead with Trick now possibly beating a weakened Ilja thus backfiring on Melo. Something something Melo is then revealed as the mastermind behind it all and ends up losing to Trick at WrestleMania weekend sending him off to the main roster.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I feel like it's all going to play into the Melo/Trick angle.

Melo hires him to take out Trick and then Ridge "takes out" Melo to take the heat and suspicion off of Melo. Ridge takes out Ilja under orders from Melo still in the hopes of getting the NYE title match changed but it ends up going ahead with Trick now possibly beating a weakened Ilja thus backfiring on Melo. Something something Melo is then revealed as the mastermind behind it all and ends up losing to Trick at WrestleMania weekend sending him off to the main roster.
Def see this there's been a 3 way story between ilja trick and Melo for while

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Isn't Ridge the same guy who injured Big E? Not saying anything bad, but the name sounds familiar