Ignore List.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:lol1: These kids cant get off my dick. Start shit then cry about forums not being equal. Aids > you, :true:

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
What troll? if you speak of the one they called "Aids" he doesn't exist anymore, i guess you can call me "Aids Free"

Reactions: Mr Cobalt

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
#admitdefeat. I honestly bet you both message each other and another member here about my messages while you cry about it. I'm probably on only one member's ignore, while you both banter about your situation. This is a gimmick. Welcome to my world, here.....Aids = your god. Talk about hypocrites.

Funny you cry, then post here, then cry more, then status post (stating i neg repped after the fact) then post here, but say it's ignore list. This is shitty banter at it's best, and of course im going to reply. This just gets more people on my side.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Don't feed the troll, he's just trying to build his internet ego with forum friends.

Also, for the sake of the thread and to get it back on topic: Thank you Crayo for pointing out this feature. It is a hidden gem I didn't know existed until now. Is there a way to like, put it on the top or bottom of the site and let users know about it? It could really help a lot of situations out.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hoping this thread isnt deleted, but rather closed and you get called out on your crying while still trying to hate. LQ aids > you. This is proof. Ask to have me warned, please. Cry yourself to sleep and post to a girl about it on skype.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
On the contrary, I'm trying to avoid conflict by saying not to keep giving you fuel because you are clearly trolling at this point. Interestingly enough, you need no fuel as you seemingly just go off on random tangents. Continue what you're doing, it's very HQ.

Also, I don't use Skype.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Your status says Cobalt is win, followed by trying to state i gave you -4 after the fact. As you already know, this works out in my favor. You cry, i win.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
You're reading too much into this, sir. You should try not taking yourself so seriously on a message board sometimes :) You'll find it's refreshing to just post with no other agenda behind it.

I wish you the best :) :)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
Hoping this thread isnt deleted, but rather closed and you get called out on your crying while still trying to hate. LQ aids > you. This is proof. Ask to have me warned, please. Cry yourself to sleep and post to a girl about it on skype.