Ignore List.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I would like to remind users who consistently can't get along to use the awesome ignore list feature. You put the username of the user you don't want to interact with in the box, click okay and bam his posts and everything are gone. You ignore everything about him.

Ignoring this feature and choosing to complain to me is just like walking inside a giant oven and saying "Help Crayo, I'm getting burned" but refusing to walk out the open door I'm providing you.

ryderfan716

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: RE: Ignore List.

Crayo said:
I would like to remind users who consistently can't get along to use the awesome ignore list feature. You put the username of the user you don't want to interact with in the box, click okay and bam his posts and everything are gone. You ignore everything about him.

Ignoring this feature and choosing to complain to me is just like walking inside a giant oven and saying "Help Crayo, I'm getting burned" but refusing to walk out the open door I'm providing you.

What about the tapatalk app?? How do we ignore people on that??

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Are you included on the ignore list?

Reactions: Mainstream87

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
So this means I won't be able to see anything AidsJohnson posts, correct? If it is in response to me, it'll still be invisible?

Will he be able to see my stuff too?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He will still be able to see your stuff unless you're on his ignore list. You won't see any of his posts and such. I'm not sure about statuses though as it's a custom plugin and not integrated into the ignore list, so you might still be able to see those, but we moderate those quite strictly.

Also, his name is THEAidsJohnson, if you don't type it right in the box it won't work. Furthermore, this isn't about you no, this is THE most forgotten feature on this forum and it saves me a ton of hassle/patience by users just using this instead of dragging me into it.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Eh, it's less cool if they can still see your stuff. What's the point in using it if now you just get mocked behind your back without being able to defend yourself?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mr Cobalt said:
Eh, it's less cool if they can still see your stuff. What's the point in using it if now you just get mocked behind your back without being able to defend yourself?

Why would someone do that? This isn't school. It's common sense that most users provoke other users for that reason, to provoke and bait for a response. If his posts anger you, then put him on the ignore list and you will not see them.

Also, user flaming/"trolling" isn't allowed here, so if he did say stuff publicly about you it will be removed whether you're ignoring him or not. Have faith.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why would someone do that? This isn't school. It's common sense that most users provoke other users for that reason, to provoke and bait for a response. If his posts anger you, then put him on the ignore list and you will not see them.

Also, user flaming/"trolling" isn't allowed here, so if he did say stuff publicly about you it will be removed whether you're ignoring him or not. Have faith.

I had a longer post, but it's worthless and I'm already PMing you about it. I don't feel like dragging it out further, and I'm not going to lie, I don't have much faith in the system. I can just hope that you're right and things change with this specific user. I'll give you that much faith, but if things don't (with no provoking on another users part) then I've lost all faith in everything here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well regardless of that, if you don't want to see his posts, use the ignore list. I've never seen any public derailing of you outside of statuses anyway, so you can have faith in our moderation team to moderate statuses as we do.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Well the MLB forum was pretty much the first instance, and a wrestling thread where he did a promo on me how my opinion is worthless and everyone hates me. But you're right for the most part.