Kayfabe IgnitionWrestling.Com (News, Rumors and Updates)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
This is a Kayfabe thread, so only Kayfabe content may be posted here. You are required to follow this thread in case of any news everyone must be aware of. Posts here might not be frequent, but it is encouraged that you provide to this thread. If you wish to provide to this thread, send me a PM and I will update the thread to include your post. Think of this as Ignitions website. Breaking news, rumors, surprises, messages from the company and anything going on in Kayfabe that affects the league as a whole will be posted here.​

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
IgnitionWrestling.Com EXCLUSIVE
Nov. 9th, 2016

But it just started!

Some breaking news has been making the rounds about a shake up at here at Ignition.
While these reports are unconfirmed, it is being rumored that the General Manager Jet Starr and his assistant/head of the Women's Division Marie Quinn, are making some drastic changes to the Women's Division.
Specifics on the situation aren't available, but according to some anonymous sources, and we quote, "something is about to spark up in the Women's Division". What does this mean? Well we have no clue, but apparently an announcement is certainly on it's way!
Stay tuned to Ignition!

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
b9769f78a6284b018b9f72882f9f5e98.png

Provided by: @RedDwarfTechy

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
proxy.php

More information as it becomes available. Ignition General Manager Jet Starr is set to issue a statement on the next show.

Last edited:
Reactions: LukeTheGreatFTW

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
IgnitionWrestling.Com EXCLUSIVE
Nov. 30th, 2016

New Champion to be Crowned Soon?

Information has been circulating that Ignition General Manager Jet Starr has put a Number One Contender's match in next weeks card.
What title this could be is currently unknown, but it is confirmed that a Number One Contender's match is happening because the documentation was handed over to the Board of Director's.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Following the show, IgnitionWrestling.com EXCLUSIVE
Dec. 21st, 2016

*Christy approaches Emerson in his locker room, who is streaming both Luis and Minho's dances on two different laptops*
Christy: Um, Emerson?
Emerson Zayne: Please, just a moment. The best part is coming up.
*He watches on as Luis and Caleb crash heavily into each other in the middle of the ring, before pausing both streams*
Christy: If you don't mind me asking, it's been about 30 minutes since those dances occurred. Why are you still watching them?
Emerson Zayne: How can you not still be watching them? These guys are amazing in everything they do, even if they fail miserably while doing so! It is so inspiring I could explode!
Christy: I don't see how watching someone fail could be inspiring...
*Emerson turns his attention back to the monitors, restarting both videos*
Christy: Emerson, can I please just ask you a few questions?
*Emerson begins to wear a rare annoyed expression*
Emerson Zayne: Is this really so important? I mean, I'm sitting here watching hope-inspiring figures perform, meanwhile you're likely just wanting to waste people's time with asking me questions that nobody really cares about the answer to. People don't want to listen to me drone on about losing matches, as if that were surprising.
Christy: I mean, you are a top candidate for the World Championship right now, so rumors say.
Emerson Zayne: True or not, I'm not talented like everyone else here. I got a contract by luck of the draw. But luck always runs out for lesser people like myself. Maybe that's what is happening now. Maybe my luck has just run out, and if that is the case, then good. It's time to put more deserving people in the lime light like Luis or Minho, not an irrelevant nobody like myself.
Christy: Emerson-
Emerson Zayne: I'm not trying to be rude, but would you mind leaving so I can focus on these wonderful performances?
*Christy stands there for a moment clearly upset before obliging. The camera then focuses in on Emerson watching the streams before eventually the video ends*

Status
Not open for further replies.