Weekly Ignition - Week 11 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

LIVE FROM: US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona

Jake Lott, Bryce Frisco and Tony Eckert have all yet to arrive at the commentators table by the time the show has started.

W0WdTLi.png

One on One - Normal Match
ytf8wK9.png
ng5okYK.jpg

Lilith Young (@impactking) vs Terra Hayze (@Emo)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L3ADfs4.png

ytf8wK9.png
ytf8wK9.png

Aleks Frost (@Finniis) vs Nightmare (@DemonHunter1257)

Promo Opportunity
Logo-syndicate.png

One on One - No DQ
yXKRQU4.jpg
ytf8wK9.png

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Intercontinental Champion, Chris Young (@impactking)

Announcement from Management
hGgoOZi.jpg
C8YxF16.jpg

J5Sb1c8.jpg
RMyEGP0.jpg

War (@Papa Franku's ear) vs Ignition World Champion, Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)

One on One - Jet Starr Original
zkJswHW.jpg
w0ScVcS.jpg

Tyson Storm (@Frosty) vs @Fireshock

As punishment for the events at the PPV, the GM has decided to put them in a match where the loser of the match has their contractual salary cut in half. If the match ends in a no contest or a draw, then both participants will receive the punishment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryce Frisco's theme music plays throughout the arena.
During the opening of the song, Jake Lott and Tony Eckert come through the curtain and go down to the commentators table.
Bryce Frisco appears on the stage and is met with thunderous cheers as he stands there with an irritated look on his face,
Bryce makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, which he walks around for a few seconds before grabbing a microphone.

Bryce: I've had a good, long couple of days to think about what happened at Winter Wonderland. Yes, The Syndicate, otherwise known as the most rag-tag failure of a group wrestling has ever seen, ruined the show. However, that's not the only thing they did. I talked to Jet...we talked...we talked...we talked...I talked to the marvelous Marie Quinn...we talked...we talked...we talked...and they both said the same thing. They told me to just do my job. But...I'm not the type of person to let things go, you all know that, I'm petty as hell!

The crowd laughs.

Bryce: You see, during all that commotion, Tyson Storm decided that he wanted to try and be a big, grow a pair of, albeit small, testicles, and get in my face. He was trying to intimidate me, make me into his bitch. Well, now due to that, all he succeeded in doing was pissing me off. Tyson Storm, you don't want to piss me off little boy, because then I'm going to make you into my bitch. You don't get in MY face and try to scare me, you don't scare me! So, little boy, if you have something to say, if you want to make a move, if you want to get in my face again, you know where I'll be all night. Bring you little cronies too, because I'll individually kick all of your asses.

Bryce leaves the ring, hands the microphone to a stagehand and sits down at the commentary table.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Wait @Jet Starr Aleks retired, I have another character to replace him.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Well then, it seems in one night we have made beef with quite a number of people on the roster active or not :)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Well then, it seems in one night we have made beef with quite a number of people on the roster active or not :)
The Syndicate did literally mess with an entire company and its investors by destroying a ppv.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Jet what's the deadline? Something very personal just happened IRL and I may be moving this week.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Jet what's the deadline? Something very personal just happened IRL and I may be moving this week.
Wednesday. Due to my incompetence, this is the only show before the next PPV.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Tyson Storm might want to join the commentary team tonight ;)

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
God I can't wait to make Terra's promo this week. After all, she got no recognition for ruining the women's match

Status
Not open for further replies.