If you were the host of tonights RAW.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
.... how would you book it?

Vince McMahon did an online contest and you are the grand prize winner. You backstage at RAW right now and you are the special guest host of the show. So how would you book it?

And let's be reasonable and realistic. No " I would go out and fire Triple H". No " I'd strip Orton of the title and put Hornswaggle vs Hulk Hogan for the title, with Hogan taking the 1, 2, 3.

You don't have to be real specific, like saying what the annoucers would say, or write out matches or promos, it's just basic. Match listing, who wins, who gets promo time, basic.

CenaMark54

1. Triple H Promo...Interrupted by Legacy
2. Rhodes vs Triple H: Rhodes wins
3. Cena Promo...Interrupted by Legacy
4. DiBiase vs Cena....DiBiase wins
5. Orton vs Mysterio for the IC title: Orton wins
6. Orton vs Kofi for the US title: Orton wins
7. Orton vs Big Show/Jericho for the Tag titles: Orton wins despite outside interference from Cena and Triple H.
8. Orton vs Punk to unify the titles: Orton wins

Airfixx

^^^Orton vs Hardy, but lol anyway.

*Have Big Show get 'injured' and have him & Jericho drop the titles... Priceless to pick them up in the cheapest fashion possible.

*Have Vince come out, break Kayfaybe and explain to the fans the point of making Punk a 2 time MITB winner if they're just gonna make him look like shit.

*Kick off a PROPER one-on-one fued for Kofi (The guy's doing a fantastic job as US champ and is having the most credible mid-card title run in recent memory.)

*Have Cena & HHH punted out of action by Legacy in a scenario where they'll blame each other, eventually coming back to have a blood fued and stay well away from Orton.

*Have MVP challenge Orton in a "win and you get a title shot" match. Have Orton heel for the win. Legacy punt HIM out of comission after the bell in order to eradicate another potential challenger.

*Henry to come out to try and save his 'boy' MVP (arriving at the ring moments AFTER the punt) and set up Henry vs Orton for Summerslam.

the dark knight

i'd fire hornswoggle and add a quick stripshow between each match, with the final one having 2 divas instead of one :D

i'd cum in my pants if i saw kelly and maryse in HLA.

Wordlife

^lmao

I'd have Orton fight Cena and HHH in a cage match.... with Cena winning
I'd have Kofi defend the title vs Rey Mysterio, Jericho, and Cody Rhodes... Kofi wins.
I'd have Big Show turn on Jericho beforehand and cost them to lose the titles to Legacy, who will then also turn on each other.
I'd have Vince McMahon fight MVP (idk why) and have MVP cleanly lose

Airfixx

^^^

"I'd have Vince McMahon fight MVP (idk why)"

I'll 'respect' your disclaimer here, but...

"and have MVP cleanly lose"

WHY? ...WDF?

Klide

1. Triple H Promo...Interrupted by Legacy
2. Rhodes vs Triple H: Rhodes wins
3. Cena Promo...Interrupted by Legacy
4. DiBiase vs Cena....DiBiase wins
5. Orton vs Mysterio for the IC title: Orton wins
6. Orton vs Kofi for the US title: Orton wins
7. Orton vs Big Show/Jericho for the Tag titles: Orton wins despite outside interference from Cena and Triple H.
8. Orton vs Punk to unify the titles: Orton wins

This night would OWN!

barley96

Reaction score
If I were the guest GM, I would hire a permanent GM that is/was a former wrestler of wrestling personality so I can put an end to this terrible angle.