If you were Pac-Man what would you do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Seeing as how the Titans put a restraining order saying Pac-Man cannot in any fashion be apart of TNA, this means Pacman will either obey this, or breach his Titan contract and do what he wants for TNA. If you were Adam Jones what would you do?

I'd say screw the Titans and pursuit my career in TNA. He has gotten off to a horrible start in the NFL and the Tennesse community already, TNA would be a fresh start. He is already buds with Jeff Jarret and besides the salary, TNA is a much better option for him. If he goes back to the NFL he will continue to be looked down upon and with the new restraining order he probably feels violated and extremely pissed at the Titans.

humankiller99

Reaction score
i would wrestle cuz i need the money. unless the titans were to give me the money im deserved since im suspended.

But this whole thing stinks. did LT, William Perry, dennis rodman or Karl Malone get suspended? no. frank whychek didnt get suspended. so i think the titans are full of their own shit

phantomgerald

Yeah I'll wrestle, he's blacklisted in the NFL, so even if he goes back, he won't be able to play like normal and will always have the stigma of suspension. Plus, he's not getting paid for the next year. Use the leverage to demand a longer contract from TNA, then retire from the NFL and thus no need to pay the Titans for breaking the contract. Screw the titans and join TNA full-time.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
id run around and eat pellets and blue ghosts and such... but thats just me

Travis40

I would pick the NFL, I'd wait for the suspension to end, and since he's already got enough money to live on while on suspension, wait till he's back in the NFL, NFL will give him 10 times the amount that TNA would give him. He's one of the best players in the NFL today. The only reason he's in TNA is because he wants more money...he's never watched wrestling.

Travis40

i would wrestle cuz i need the money. unless the titans were to give me the money im deserved since im suspended.

But this whole thing stinks. did LT, William Perry, dennis rodman or Karl Malone get suspended? no. frank whychek didnt get suspended. so i think the titans are full of their own shit

And BTW, Frank Wycheck was retired, he wasn't playing with the Titans at the time of his wrestling, he retired in 05 or 04, I can't remember.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
The Titans, TNA, Jarret, and Pacman met i think yesterday.

Pacman CAN participate in TNA, he just can't wrestle, or do anything that will put him in the possibilty of being injured.

Personally, if I was Pacman. I'd sign a one year deal or so with TNA. Try to get out of my contract with the Titans. Then when this NFL season is over, I'd get out of TNA, and go back into the NFL as a Free Agent

Reaction score
I would stay in the NFL. But the part of him being suspended and having that effect him is true. I also think that the way TNA is playing his character off, is going to hurt his reputation in the NFL as he said he was coming clean. And TNA is kinda making him look bad imo. I think it may have been a bad decision. But I definately think he should stay in the NFL.

Famou$ 187

So far i like this team on Killings & Pac-Man is going.So i would say wait to c wat happens from there.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
if i was pacaman i would go play in traffic, and hope that a garbage truck runs me over; because well thats what i am garbage

i really hate that guy

Beer Money Army

if i was him.. i would go to a strip club, make it rain with mon-ay.. But if the strippers touch it, i'mma punching...