If you were Linda McMahon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should be running raw?

• Ron Simmons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vickie Guerrero (Along with running Smackdown)

• Theodore Long (Along with running ECW)

• Eric Bischoff

• Stephanie McMahon

• Linda McMahon

• Shane McMahon

• Ranjin Signh

• Christopher Nowinski

• Gerald Brisco

• Total voters

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Who is the best choice to run raw?

who would you appoint as the interim leader of raw?

Vandy316

Reaction score
wow why would you vote for Vickie. all i ever hear is complaints about her. Bischoff's comeback would be huge but no little kid knows who he is and thats all the WWE cares about.

chessarmy

Eric Bischoff, he was a great GM a few years ago and I would love to see him return

Axis

Nobody. This anarachy storyline has really made Raw fresh and exciting every week. While there have been some iffy booking decisions, this could turn out to make for an epic year of Raw.

MikeRaw

^Yes, it has been good, BUT, too much will eventually ruin it. I mean, if they continue to have people just appointing themselves week after week, it could get stale. It isn't yet though, aand wouldn't/won't be for quite a while... But anyways, they could realistically leave it with no gm forever, like you said, but eentually it would just be the norm, like is was in 2006... Anyways, I think if they name a gm, they can still use the "unpredictable" style of booking they've been using, just differently. Like, they could have it with the new guy comign int rying to take over, sand eveyrone else using anarchy, and also have unpredictable GM decisions.

But for the answer, I saw Bischoff, he's my best choice. Infact, he's no stranger to anarchy, so it could go two ways. You could have him come in, and try to maintain order, lieka dictartor... OR, you could have steph/shane appoint him to try and get order, and he can (because of his nwo anarchy type past) want to keep things the same way, and free, and have him be a face, going with the anarchy, and eventually fight Shane over how raw should be run.
But ya, Bisch get's my vote...

On a side notem, why does this say Linda McMahon? We all know it's really going too be the entire company who chooses for the storyline, so I don't get it, lol. Unless this is in kayfabe.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
I would like Shane to get it. He's always been my favorite mcmahon. I'd just like to see how he would run it.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
wow why would you vote for Vickie. all i ever hear is complaints about her. Bischoff's comeback would be huge but no little kid knows who he is and thats all the WWE cares about.

I actually agree 100% to this. Many little kids have no idea nor have any intrest in Eric. They would just see him as some dude. I honestly had no idea who he was back when he first became GM of RAW, but that was because I grew up with no Cable and only got WWE from basic tv recap shows and friends. Nobody ever said anything about Bischoff. But then i did some research on the guy and his buisness ethic and gained a tremendous respect for the guy, plus he was an awsome GM. I personally would love to see him come back. But ya never know.

heels unite!

Reaction score
either eric bischoff or a mcmahon. it probably wont be a mcmahon because this time there considered as staff anyway. eric bischoff is the way to go and increase ratings. the recent cm punk highered ratings and vince wants them to go through the roof. the way to do that is to have a bischoff gm.

Travis40

God, as much as I'd love to see Christopher Nowinski returning and run Raw (seriously, I fucking marked for that guy), I'd have to go with Shane McMahon to run Raw...even though I think William Regal will return to become the GM again, even though WWE could swerve again and pull something out of nowhere...

Evil Austin

I would probably want to sign Bischoff...great as Heel so so as Face but can be intersting, great on Mike and an excellent booker. But if it doesn't work out a face gm would be steph and heel would be shane.

The A-man

Reaction score
By all means Eric B. is definitly a great choice to headline RAW. The guy just oozes personality. Great mic work, knows the meaning of the word "controversial", already true management experience, and......well he cool.

kingovkings

Reaction score
bischoff he rocks as a heel GM. But i think Regal will come back and take over from were he left off as Kick arse heel GM, But we shall see raw is pretty good at the mo with everyone running around doing what they like. But as pointed out above it will get stale at some point. I just hope they keep the booking like this when ever they do appoint a GM.

darren1455

Reaction score
I've seen Bisch ruining..err running RAW before..

Let's see about McMahon..

and look at the irony of this..

Two former WCW owners running a WWE show..

I know Shane "buying" WCW is just for kayfabe

I just see the potential for a storyline on this

I voted for Shane on this one BTW...