If you were famous...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Grievous:
200.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Why would you not lick her butthole? Thats what I would do. You need to take a long hard loot at yourself in the mirror Grievous.
Only a simp would do some backwards bullsh*t like that. You're pretty much talking about it like you were drinking a glass of water. Maybe for you they're the same, they're interchangeable.

Licking arse and drinking water. It's just like peas and carrots. You can't have one and neglect the other.

Awesome. I'll never forget this post, mainly because I have absolutely no intention of following it whatsoever.

Keep 'em coming. Stay thirsty my friend.

Attachments

• -Stay-Thirsty-My-Friend-meme-41077.jpg
    -Stay-Thirsty-My-Friend-meme-41077.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Rather be a butt licker then some fake wannabe tough guy geek who cares what people think of them, and has to hind behind a persona of bullshit
Whatever gave you the impression that I cared what even one person thinks of me?

Unfortunately for you, this isn't a persona of bullsh*t. I ripped the post because it was awful. I didn't rip you or what I think you are or might be.

You're reading too deep. Take a breather. Am I a bully? Yes. Do I have fun increasing the post count? You bet I do.

Reactions: Grievous 3D