If you were a wrestler....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vivido

Reaction score
Wrestler Name: Ryan "The Little King" Hope (My first name is Ryan, my last name means hope in french, and my first name is an Irish sir name that means little king.)
Finishers: Crossface, RKO
Theme Song: It's My Life by Bon Jovi
Alignment: Face/tweener
Gimmick: Pretty much me, happy guy, who enjoys to live in the moment, but also won't take any guff from anybody. Very kind to those that deserve it, helps whoever really needs it.

I have a mate named Ryan Hope.

He doesn't like Bon Jovi.

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
What would your wrestler name be? I would be known as the Shocker because of my shockingly good looks.

Finishers? Would have to be the kiss of death like Mickie James had for a while.

Theme Song? Eye of the Tiger

Alignment? I would definitely want to be a heel. They have so much fun!

Gimmick? Gimmick, who needs one when you are kicking butt all the time!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If I was a wrestler, I wouldn't act like a total mark and have all these lofty plans for my character, because I would know that I would be given one by a booker and I wouldn't have a finisher ready, because as a rookie I wouldn't even have a finisher as I would most likely not be winning matches for some time.

Then If I was lucky enough I could get a tryout match, and do whatever I could to shake everyones hand I would meet and be on my P's and Q's and kiss as much ass possible, hopefully make an impression and do whatever the writers and agents tell me.

Because I wouldn't be a total mark about things.