If You Hate Hip Hop...Stay The Fuck Out Of This Thread!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
T.I.>50>Nas>Kanye West>Eminem

Ok Rell I spoke too soon, ^^^ fannie on the other hand KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

As for you Rell, Encore was NOT one of the most disappointing albums ever, fucking assbags like you expected it to be The Eminem Show Pt 2 and got your panties in a bunch when it wasn't, boo fucking hoo. lol

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO at T.I.

I cant hate, at least he keeps himself relevant by releasing material consistently...Too bad he cant rap :shifty:

My expectations wasn't high on Encore, I was just expecting an album with good material, instead I got "Momma had a baby and her head popped off, head popped off, head popped off" or however the song goes.

Hip Hop Is Dead was also a disappointing album. Nas made it to express his feeling on the state of Hip Hop, but it came off as an extremely cheesy gimmick, and it didn't work. I would discuss its replay value, the problem is there is no replay value.

Famou$ 187

T.I. is better 4 because his album sells are off the charts.They are amazing.Plus the man has his Record Grand Hu$tle.He's a damn good actor.ATL once hit the box office then it was off from there.He had 3 hit songs Big Thangs Poppin & You Know What It Is & Watch What You Say.

50 Cent is now killing the album sells of the others at this point.He saved "the streets" with the hit song I Get Money.He has his own Clothing Line & group G~Unit.He's also a actor which if you ask me the movie wasn't that great but it still owned the box office.He had 3 hit songs Ayo Techonlogy & Straight To Tha Bank & I Get Money.

Nas is above Kanye by just a little bit and that little bit is because his lyric talent.The kid has skills.But he hasn't really put out a hit in a while.

Kanye also killed on the album charts also.He had 2 hit songs Stronger & Can't Tell Me Nothing.Which both was fire of you ask me.

Eminem should be at the top,but yet he is taking a "break".He's a great actor.Has lyric talent.Albums sells are great.Has own rap group & clothing line.

Defiant One

Reaction score
T.I. is better 4 because his album sells are off the charts.They are amazing.Plus the man has his Record Grand Hu$tle.He's a damn good actor.ATL once hit the box office then it was off from there.He had 3 hit songs Big Thangs Poppin & You Know What It Is & Watch What You Say.

50 Cent is now killing the album sells of the others at this point.He saved "the streets" with the hit song I Get Money.He has his own Clothing Line & group G~Unit.He's also a actor which if you ask me the movie wasn't that great but it still owned the box office.He had 3 hit songs Ayo Techonlogy & Straight To Tha Bank & I Get Money.

Nas is above Kanye by just a little bit and that little bit is because his lyric talent.The kid has skills.But he hasn't really put out a hit in a while.

Kanye also killed on the album charts also.He had 2 hit songs Stronger & Can't Tell Me Nothing.Which both was fire of you ask me.

Eminem should be at the top,but yet he is taking a "break".He's a great actor.Has lyric talent.Albums sells are great.Has own rap group & clothing line.

I'll be damned Famous actually made an intelligent post :surprise:

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, I agree with 50 Cent being to Hip-Hop what John Cena is to wrestling, 50 does make hits and I don't complain at all about the way he switched his style. Honestly, I don't think he's switched his style at all since he was underground he rapped about guns, drugs and hoes which he still does. I think being a "popstar" is the best position you can be in if your performing music since you get all the money which 50 is getting and even if he did retire from Hip-Hop...you'll still hear about him and hear from him on other albums. Look at Jay-Z, he retired and was on damn near every fucking remix that came out in the past three years before he "officially" came back to Hip-Hop. Bottomline concerning 50 is this: No matter what you say he's going to stay getting paid and he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Now one thing I DO NOT AGREE with Rell about is this shit he's talking about Eminem falling off. First, you said that the point of the thread is that people put 50 down for the wrong reason which is exactly what your doing with Eminem. You said no one respects him yet every rapper alive will tell you that Eminem is one of the best rappers from Jay-Z (who he killed on his own shit might I add) to T.I. and Kanye to NAS himself. Rell, your saying that whoever thinks Eminem is better than Nas should listen to Illmatic well, I'm listening to Illmatic right now..."The World Is Yours" to be exact and Illmatic isn't as hot as it's made out to be. He fell off with his second album It Was Written while Eminem stepped it up even more on The Marshall Mathers LP. Hell, it's been 12 fucking years since Illmatic came out and it is without a doubt a classic but can you not come up with a newer album, Rell? I guess not since Nas fell off right after Illmatic dropped. As far as Eminem's fans being known for "ignorant" lyrics...what rapper doesn't have ignorant lyrics? Dressing up as a woman? Wow, that's a hell of an argument since it was a music video and he was mocking pop stars and his mother. And about the whole "13-19 year old kids suburban white kids who want to feel rebellious=Eminem's entire fanbase" argument goes...since when did it matter what color your fanbase is. That's pretty stereotypical of you to say since I can argue that Nas has ignorant lyrics, tries to be a gangster like every other rapper nowadays, and I can also say that 12-19 year old kids from the "hood" who want to feel tough=Nas' entire fanbase but I'm not going to say that. I don't understand where you get Eminem's fanbase consisting of white suburban kids when I'm in NYC and there's tons of different races that are fans of his. You can't make the argument that "Falling off is when an artist is irrevelvant and puts out bullshit music, that basically describes your favorite rapper. There was a point in time when Eminem was the face of Hip-Hop, what is he now?" Since when was Eminem not relevant? Did he retire or quit and I didn't hear about it? Has The Re-Up not gone platinum? Speaking of The Re-Up, it was presented by Eminem, he was featured rapping on less than half the tracks and it still went platinum! Nas puts out a bullshit gimmick rap album, tucks his tail between his legs in his beef with Jay-Z not to mention does a song with Jay-Z which should have been a classic but turned out to be trash and even signs with one of Hip-Hop's biggest record labels, Def Jam and STILL doesn't put out a halfway decent album. Eminem is more lyrical, has a better flow and just plain has a better discography than Nas. Nas is washed-up, Nas is irrelevant...where has he been since Hip-Hop Is Dead dropped? He's supposed to be coming out with yet another greatest hits which should just be a "best of" collection since Nas doesn't make hits anymore. Eminem doesn't have work ethic? pfftttt...
Also, you quote one of the worse songs on Eminem's only bad album and that's your argument? Dude, I can easily quote one of Nas' terrible songs from off of many of his bad albums and sarcastically say how "enlightening" it is. That shit is just invalid and doesn't prove anything at all. And what the fuck is with this relevant shit you keep bringing up???

Now as far as Famous' "T.I.>50>Nas>Kanye West<Eminem" message goes...that has NO substance to it whatsoever. T.I. is an average rapper with average skills...he's just like 50 with less money...he makes hits but he's not a great lyricist so how he's over all those guys in your eyes is beyond me. Now your response may have some substance to it but it's not intelligent D1 because it still doesn't prove how T.I. is above 50, Nas, Kanye and Eminem...You pretty much said the same thing for each of them...

Rell

Reaction score
I actually agree with Famou$, he was 100% right in every category. I don't think T.I. has lyrical talent to mentioned in the top five, but the kid makes hits...cant argue with that.

I knew you were an Eminem Stan but GODDDDDD DAMN!!! I cant read all of that, but I will attempt....

Famou$ 187

T.I is above them because he has his own recording label.Well shit so does Eminem but Eminem is not contributing on the label at this point he is simply taking a "break" which is less than what T.I is doing right now.

This should be moved to the Entertainment Section?

The Anigma

Reaction score
How is Eminem not contributing to his label when he's dropping 50's album on Shady/Aftermath?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Anigma I didn't mean, I agreed with what famous said, I just meant his post was actually ATTEMPTING to make a valid point lol. Did he succeed? no, but he tried.

Rell

Reaction score
Anigma lost...

Your the meaning of the word "Stan"

Famou$ 187

Well i guess you don't understand what i ment Anigma.I was saying Eminem ain't contributing to the label by not singing on the label.Sure he's dropping albums & producing the singles/hits of his artists but the fact is he is not singing/rapping on the label.

Well to be honest Defiant One I far exceeded what you call making a "valid point".

The Anigma

Reaction score
Obviously, Kelis doesn't have shit to say that can argue with my post so...

Eminem>Nas ...anyday...

Edit- Famous, Eminem isn't signed to Shady anyway...so he can't contribute to his own label by rapping...just like T.I. isn't signed to Grand Hustle...

Reaction score
The Outkast Kid Arrives, ZOMGs, Leaves

Edit - This all means nothing because its all personal preference. No need to argue.

BTW Cam'ron = BEST RAPPER ALIVE.

TOK NOW LEAVES

Defiant One

Reaction score
Famous, Rell already said it for me, but I'll repeat it, you said the same thing for each person. Making your argument invalid.

Hitman you took Nas' best album against Em's worse lol Illmatic was a decade ago, what has Nas done since then?

......exactly