If You Hate Hip Hop...Stay The Fuck Out Of This Thread!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Damn, sucks for CJ. I really dont care though. Im just here to piss Hairless off :p

Defiant One

Reaction score
Rell don't make me choke you lol, Eminem hasn't released a solo album since 04 but he will ALWAYS be better than 50, Kanye, and NAS and whoever else you want to name. Eminem> Nas> 50> Kanye, 50 is better than Kanye lyrically because 50 actually writes his own shit. Kanye has ghost writers.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Kanye is god......and if thats true he sold over 400,000 cpoies in a DAY thats amazing.....Kanye makes MUSIC...i could care less if he writes shit.....Graduation blows Curtis away...Curtis is the most generic album ive ever heard (coming from a 50 fan) and Graduation is just golden.....

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Kanye is out selling 50 so it looks like there will be no more singles from 50.

50 Got Rich and Stopped Tryin........

He has been falling off since 03.

Rell

Reaction score
You guys totally missed the point of this thread. We all know 50 isn't on the caliber of the likes of Kanye West, Nas, Jay-Z, Common, etc. lyrically. I'm just saying most people put him down for the wrong reason, and most of them are contradicting themselves. As for Eminem being better than Nas, I think someone needs to take a second and listen to Illmatic. Nas fell off, Em fell off harder. Nobody respects Em. He's known for ignorant lyrics, dressing up as a woman, and doing crack. 13-19 year old suburban white kids who want to fell like they're rebellious = Eminem's entire fanbase.

Em Lost

Defiant One

Reaction score
You guys totally missed the point of this thread. We all know 50 isn't on the caliber of the likes of Kanye West, Nas, Jay-Z, Common, etc. lyrically. I'm just saying most people put him down for the wrong reason, and most of them are contradicting themselves. As for Eminem being better than Nas, I think someone needs to take a second and listen to Illmatic. Nas fell off, Em fell off harder. Nobody respects Em. He's known for ignorant lyrics, dressing up as a woman, and doing crack. 13-19 year old suburban white kids who want to fell like they're rebellious = Eminem's entire fanbase.

Em Lost

Rell describe falling off, is it flopping? Is it not being able to make meaningful music anymore? Is it losing touch with your audience? If so Eminem has done none of those things. He hasn't released an album since 04, so how could he fall off? Maybe a large part of his fan base is white kids, and? What the fuck does that matter? Someones skin color doesn't mean they don't know good music. I'm not white or a kid thus disproving your entire statement about his fan base. If Eminem's next album bombs beyond reason then you might actually have an argument. Nas has released albums and by your own admission he fell off therefore Em> Nas PERIOD

Rell

Reaction score
Falling off is when an artist is irrelevant and puts out bullshit music, that basically describes your favorite rapper.

There was a point in time when Eminem was the face of hip hop, what is he now?

Rell

Reaction score
And did I bring up race? We all know what Eminem's fanbase consist of. Eminem is a great lyricist, I'm not disrespecting him because of his race. Damn D1, I thought you'd be the last person to play the race card :shifty:

Defiant One

Reaction score
Rell you clearly know NOTHING, artists take breaks, it happens all the time for example Outkast, Ludacris, Jay-Z, 50-cent, Common, and even your baby daddy Nas. Em took time time off without saying telling the world. Btw for the record I played the race card AFTER you played it first.

Rell

Reaction score
Rell you clearly know NOTHING

m7f3ty.jpg

Rell

Reaction score
Eminem doesn't have work ethic, vacation my ass.

Osama Bin Laden puts out more material than him :shifty:

In football a quarterback yells out 'hut hut'
While he reaches in another grown man's ass
Grabs on his nuts, but just what if
It was never meant, it was just an accident
But he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in

Very enlightening...Was Encore not one of the most disappointing albums of all time? I used to respect Eminem, but my views on him have changed over the years.