If You Could....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'll possibly do a few of these, depending on how popular this one is.

If you could spend just one day with an actor/actress who would it be and what would you do?

Please refrain from anything sex wise as I'm pretty sure we'd all fuck Ashley Bensen...

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I'd love to spend a day talking to Christopher Walken.... seems like a super interesting guy and I'm sure he's got too many stories to fit into one day

Franco

Reaction score
Denis Leary - I'm a huge fan of his. Just spend a day chit-chatting and hear his thoughts and opinions on various stuff. Maybe go on a baseball game and hear him vent on how terrible the Red Sox are.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Actor- Would probably be Morgan Freeman. Not simply to listen to his awesome voice either. He just seems like someone who would love to talk.

Actress- Kristen Stewart. I love making people laugh, and I love a good challenge. 8D

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Can they be dead?

If so, George Carlin for sure. That guy just seemed like he would be all sorts of fun to be around.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It's fine if they are dead. Carlin probably would have been my first pick for that category.

But if they are alive, who would it be?