If you could

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
First day that came to mind for me was spring of my senior year of HS my then GF and I did shrooms together and smoked and hung out all day.

She was super hot and I thought I 'loved' her. Turns out I just liked her, loved banging her and love shrooms.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
First day that came to mind for me was spring of my senior year of HS my then GF and I did shrooms together and smoked and hung out all day.

She was super hot and I thought I 'loved' her. Turns out I just liked her, loved banging her and love shrooms.
lmfao man I had a girl just like that back in the day too. Shrooms with chicks > until you start getting emotional, at least I do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmfao man I had a girl just like that back in the day too. Shrooms with chicks > until you start getting emotional, at least I do.

Probably depends on the chick, I wouldn't do them with a lot of chicks who are super emotional. This girl was cool though, super hot and just hung out with the stoner crowd like one of the dudes mostly.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Drugs aren't cool. Stay in school.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
If I could relive one day, it would be my Birthday last year, when I ate the best cake i've ever had!

Last edited:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
This is a more serious one, but I'd like to go back to the day when my dad was diagnosed with cancer. I wasn't able to be there because I was in college at the time, so if I had to chance to do it over again, I would have liked to have been there in person to support my whole family during that time.