If you could

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If you could go back in time and relive one day over again, what would it be and why?

I'd probably go back and relive the 2007 superbowl of the new york giants. I was with my entire family, we all were getting along, and they beat the undefeated Patriots. It was by far the happiest day of my life.

A close second would be to go back and bang this real hot chick over again.

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
If you could go back in time and relive one day over again, what would it be and why?

I'd probably go back and relive the 2007 superbowl of the new york giants. I was with my entire family, we all were getting along, and they beat the undefeated Patriots. It was by far the happiest day of my life.

A close second would be to go back and bang this real hot chick over again.

Last Christmas. Best one for me. 7 video games, 50 years of WWE Dvd, Syracuse hoodie, Giants hat.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Ahh, one day? I would love to go back to March of April 2013. Had the most fun I've had with my friends ever. Another would probably be when I was in school and my classmates cheered me on and I got the question wrong.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
First day I smoked First time I got high. Sounds faggy but it was a great experience leading to many great memories that I would never take back.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Going to go with my man Danielson. I'd love to go back to the day that the Giants won the superbowl. That was the first year I finally got in to the NFL, and with just my luck The Giants took the trophy against my friend's favorite team.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
There hasn't been a day that's been worth reliving for me

Reactions: Danielson

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The best moments of your life are the best partly because they only happened once. I honestly can't say I would pick one to relive.

Reactions: Grams and Ounces

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The best moments of your life are the best partly because they only happened once. I honestly can't say I would pick one to relive.
Says who? I'd relive several moments over again. Or maybe even relive a day and cherish the moment more. Take in everything. Sry you disagree.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
One of my warehouse parties before they were the commercial mess they have now become.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Last day with my great grandfather. Wasn't exactly the best day, but I spent the most with him going to where I played baseball, driving around, walked around, and did other stuff. It was the longest day I spent with him, and honestly before I woke up the next morning it was one of my happiest. Perhaps it was my best day after all.

Reactions: Danielson and Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Last day with my great grandfather. Wasn't exactly the best day, but I spent the most with him going to where I played baseball, driving around, walked around, and did other stuff. It was the longest day I spent with him, and honestly before I woke up the next morning it was one of my happiest. Perhaps it was my best day after all.
Nice post!

I was too young so my memory of my Grandad and Grandma are really poor which is pants. However smelling pipes does remind me of sitting watching classic westerns with him in his house.

Kyle

The Artiste
Reaction score
i'd go back to the day xanth told me he'd give me a minecraft account for making 50 posts on a forum crayo was starting and not make the posts

then shit on xanth

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
i'd go back to the day xanth told me he'd give me a minecraft account for making 50 posts on a forum crayo was starting and not make the posts

then shit on xanth

Did he give you the said account at the end of the day?