if you could meet one wwe superstar who would it be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I'll meet anyone given the chance. I met Sunny, Chris Candido, Tom Prichard, Sean Stasiak, Edge, Gregory Helms, Molly Holly, Crash Holly, Lance Storm, The Coach, Diamond Dallas Page, X-Pac & Rob Van Dam. Seen many others up close and not just at Wrestling Shows.

This Guy

The Sean Stasiak one is funny. I met him my second year at EB Games. It was Christmas time, I was behind the counter ringing through product for customers, we had a huge line up. Stasiak comes in, gets in line. I rang him through. Sold him a copy of Crash Team Racing for Playstation One. This was around the time he had just been fired from the WWE and rumors were circulating that he was signing with WCW, but during his unemployement, he had returned home. For those who don't know Sean Stasiak's mother lives in Burlington, Ontario (next city over from Hamilton) and I started at the original EB Games store there at the Mapleview Mall.