If You Could Bring Anyone Back From the Dead Who Would It Be and Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^THAT'S NOT TRUE...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT...lol j/k, but...I wish they could. But no one knows about Jesus...because all we know about the subject....is what we've read.

phantomgerald

^^^Eddie Guerrero, how about throw in Chris Benoit as well so he can go on to kill his extended family.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would bring Martin Luther King back so all the ghettos and projects would reform into having knowlege and stop being zombies in society.

Yeah they already did something like this on the Boondocks. It didn't work out that well fo rthe most part.

the dark knight

bruce lee? nah...

all of me grandparents...died before i was born.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^My grandparents on my mums side of th family died too beofre I was born.

I'd bring them back as well and people who got murdered for no reason as well because they deserve to live their lives properly.

Reaction score
I would bring back Ultimate Warriors career... just listening to his promos on 8 track are getting really old...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I would bring Martin Luther King back so all the ghettos and projects would reform into having knowlege and stop being zombies in society.

Well, if that's what he can do that's perfectly fine, but there would always be the chance that the people he is motivating take it a step farther

Rosa Parks

She didn't really do that much. I mean, she did, but bringing her back to life just to be stubborn again ain't gonna change much.

Anyways, I would bring back to life the 3 Stooges (well, 4) for one movie together.

C4

Chris Benoit - To find out if really did do anything or it was someone else and the reason why he killed his family and ruined his WWE Career.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Screw that pot boiler son of bitch Benoit.
and to answer this question... no one.

Fictionally:
Mater Tenebrarum, Mater Lachrymarum, Lucian, Markus, and pfft.

CBA

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
My old babysitter who raised me throughout about 2 years. R.I.P. Willa Belle Carson
Non-Family: Sean Taylor #21

Rell

Reaction score
I would resurrect Chick Hearn, the greatest basketball/Lakers announcer of all time.

[yt]uFBxNCiL7cw[/yt]