• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

If you could bring 3 superstars back to WWE who would it be?

The Phenom

Oh My God...Someone who sees CM Punk for what he truly was/is...
Seriously...can you imagine how bad he would be to deal with if he
did come back to the WWE...Even if he did return it wouldn't be long
before he'd start bitching and moaning and he'd need his diaper
changed.

I hope Punk never sets foot in a WWE ring again...and I hope stupid
assholes will stop chanting his name. Go watch him get choked out
in UFC.

Now his lovely skipping wife on the other hand...the women's division
and WWE would be so much better with her back...100%

*Drinks glass of ice cold water*

Ahhh...refreshing...Thanks buddy...

But Maryse is on SmackDown? Wait...you mean for her to start wrestling again?

Wow...that would be huge...Trish vs. Sasha...now that's a dream match...

Wow...clearly Gail has plenty of fans around here...which shouldn't really be shocking...
because she's amazing.

Your welcome buddy......But yes I enjoyed Maryse as a wrestler......I would like to see her return to the ring.

Jazzwazza

Jobber
1. Trish/Lita - either brand.

Which ever one would be a great addition to the women's revolution considering they started it a long time ago.

2. Edge - either brand

Edge would be great anywhere you put him. Against anyone

3. Mr. Kennedy - SD live

I was a big fan of Mr Kennedy and his Mr Anderson run on TNA. Shame he kept getting hurt

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
So, I just thinking about a few wrestlers who are no longer actively wrestling for WWE and I thought who would I want to bring back and add to the current WWE roster (So they could be currently now actors, retired, or in another promotion) You can bring back 2 men & 1 woman aswell to bring into this current women's revolution. Who would you choose ??????

So.... I'm guessing you mean ....bring them back as good as they use to be & not if they're old AF or crippled so out of anybody ever.... my picks are:

CM Punk

CM Punk

CM.... motherfking Punk