WrestleMania If you can change 3 Important Matches and 3 Important Outcomes at WM what would they be

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I'm just trying to start another fun thread of opinions from you guys on the biggest Wrestling PPV in History..... WrestleMania!

What I want to know is...

If you can change 3 Important Matches and 3 Important Outcomes at WM what would they be?

Here are my outcome choices....

1. Undertaker losing to Roman. You can pretty much tell why I would change this.

2. Lesnar beating Taker. Just let take be immortal and get 25-0 that was in my whole mind for that year.

3. Booker T losing WM 19. IDC what anyone says this was injustice. You get the crowd behind him more than ever, and make it seem like he's going to win only for him to lose to Triple H

I'll give you my match changes later

What are yours?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
1. Roman should have gone over Lesnar in their rematch at WrestleMania. Instead he lost, and then had a dusty finish at the Saudi PPV. Then he beat Lesnar due to Braun distraction at SummerSlam. I thought he was meant to be the face of the company? Seth Rollins has done better against Lesnar lmao

2. Bray should have gone over Cena in their Mania match (going to cheat here and include another one in this one - he should have retained against Orton in their mania match too).

3. Probably my most controversial one - Shawn Michaels should have defeated Taker in their second Mania match and they should have both retired and walked off into the sunset, never to wrestle again

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
3. Probably my most controversial one - Shawn Michaels should have defeated Taker in their second Mania match and they should have both retired and walked off into the sunset, never to wrestle again

Personally I am glad this didn't happen. Watching CM Punk vs Taker at Mania was a match I was very excited for and for e it was the highlight of the entire card. I wouldn't have gotten to see that match if they retired.

1. Bret Hart should have retained the title at Mania 9.

2. Wrestlemania 8 should have had Hogan vs Flair as the main event. Not doing this was so absolutely stupid.

3. Chad Gable should wrestle Big Dick Johnson at Mania and he should wear the same skimpy g string that Big Dick Johnson wears. Plus I just really like Big Dick Johnson lol. That man is BRAVE to do what he did. And seeing Chad Gable in a g string would be worth seeing Big Dick Johnson.

OMG I am becoming the gay version of my great friend @Grievous II . I MUST refrain from making horny threads about Chad Gable. I must find an image so disgusting that it will kill everyone's sex drive. Oh, here it is.

em9CXSD.gif

The weird thing is, I am completely sober.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
1). Booker T should have defeated Triple H at Mania 19...

2). Bray Wyatt should have defeated John Cena at Mania 30...

&

3). CM Punk should have broken the streak at Mania 29 & the
Undertaker should have retired the night after on RAW.

Oh...& if I can list a 4th...then Rusev should have defeated Cena
at Mania 31...CLEAN.

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I MUST refrain from making horny threads about Chad Gable.

NO

Everybody here should have one wrestler who they thirst over like Grievs does with Charlotte

The problem is that means I need to figure out which my one would be... I think I know now

giphy.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
NO

Everybody here should have one wrestler who they thirst over like Grievs does with Charlotte

The problem is that means I need to figure out which my one would be... I think I know now

giphy.gif

Really? You're not family, are you? A friend of Dorthy?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Dude...for me its beyond thirst...

Its full blown dehydration!

?

G...

Way to put me on the spot Foxy Man.

?

Having CM Punk beat Taker and Taker retiring would be my real number 3. I really wanted to him to win. I think since Paul Bearer passed, having the streak ended by Punk, who I love no matter how big of an asshole he is, would have been a perfect way to end the streak.

Edit: I know Punk is an asshole. But I actually respect him for not hiding it. Hell, Michael Jordan was an asshole. He was one of the biggest trash talkers in history. But he portrayed himself as a class act in interviews and commercials. Hogan is an asshole and people love him. I respect Punk for not hiding the fact that he is a jerk.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Having CM Punk beat Taker and Taker retiring would be my real number 3. I really wanted to him to win. I think since Paul Bearer passed, having the streak ended by Punk, who I love no matter how big of an asshole he is, would have been a perfect way to end the streak.
Plus it would have (hopefully) elevated Punk to a higher level...
& a Wrestlemania main event...meaning he may have stuck
around in the company.

Yeah, but I am the butch. Griev is the bitch.
Yeah...I see a divorce happening before the honeymoon.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Having Punk beat Taker would be okay for me if they would have booked the rivalry somewhat different.

Like they both go in with mutual respect for each other.

Ps
By the way I'm getting back to the special pics of my love interest Eva Marie

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Having Punk beat Taker would be okay for me if they would have booked the rivalry somewhat different.

Like they both go in with mutual respect for each other.

Well, when Punk started doing things with the urn, they did ruin any chance of that happening. But I agree.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The 3 Matches I would change is .....

1. Instead of Batista and Taker, we would have had Cena and Taker at WM 23.

Taker was Immortal at WM at that time. So we know the outcome.

2. I would have Taker redeem and retire at WM 31 with him teaming up Sting to face the Wyatt Family.

I can picture the stuff Bray did with Taker done to Sting. Then when the Wyatts surround the ring The Gong hits and here comes the Deadman for a last ride

Screw " The King vs The Vigilante" they just had him lose!

3. Instead of Vince and Hogan being a so called Dream Match. I would make....

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Brock Lesnar in a Retirement Match the Match of the Night.

That would have been the best. A Interpromotional Retirement Match.

I would have had Eddie win RR and face Angle. That's just me.