If they want to make Bryan a star...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think it can be a good idea to make that. No one would expect a wrestler would attack his own boss, but I think the McMahon family has too much time now and in my opinion it's a bit boring. Probably the only interesting member of the McMahon family right now it's Vince...

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They should have had him lay out Vince McMahon. I know it's not his character, but when someone is openly disrespecting you like that, and when it's someone so high-profile, all the crowd want to see is get Vince laid out. Since it's such a rare occurrence now, I think it would have went down wonderfully.

Anyway, what did you think of the opener? I like the fact Vince is involved and it's playing into the McMahon family feud.

Lay him out or join him. Those are two good options. Both will put him over as a huge heel or a huge face.

People are so in love with him right now that they might actually be pissed off if he joins VINNY MAC! I mean, it's hard to imagine.