If there was a Latino version of Nation of Domination stable...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
in the WWE today or in the future, do you think this wrestling stable would get heal heat, genuine heat or pop from the crowd?

With the current US president being hated by most Latin Americans or Americans of Latin American ethnicity(especially those of Mexican descent), I figured a stable like this could be interesting and a good time to form to see what kind of crowd reaction it would get today when these stable's wrestling gimmick is that of those racially mixed or Mestizo Latin Americans complaining about racial profiling, racial and ethnic discrimination, and being accused of being illegal Mexican immigrants.

What do you think of this idea of a future WWE wrestling stable?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
in the WWE today or in the future, do you think this wrestling stable would get heal heat, genuine heat or pop from the crowd?

With the current US president being hated by most Latin Americans or Americans of Latin American ethnicity(especially those of Mexican descent), I figured a stable like this could be interesting and a good time to form to see what kind of crowd reaction it would get today when these stable's wrestling gimmick is that of those racially mixed or Mestizo Latin Americans complaining about racial profiling, racial and ethnic discrimination, and being accused of being illegal Mexican immigrants.

What do you think of this idea of a future WWE wrestling stable?

LAX in Impact is pretty much just that. In WWE, I have no idea. Probably if they can get enough latinos.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it in WWE. Being that Vince and Trump are so buddy buddy, that stable will probably just be made to look stupid.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Would they have a heated feud with an all american stable led by Zeb Colter culminating in a "build a wall" match at WWE Dancing on the ceiling (since we are naming PPVS after songs now)?

In all honest,y its not a stable i would like to see. Bringing guys in just to tap on heat like that is going on the assumption that the crowd are not anti-trump and lets not forget, fans aren't stupid. You tell us to boo someone, we will cheer them and all that jazz.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
A serious heel stable made up of primarily Mexican wrestlers?

People who don't like to be governed?

Couple of dudes that just like to take it easy?

Not in today's political climate. Especially since WWE has ties to the White House now. Ties that I'm sure they want to keep and I'm not sure an angle involving HEEL Trump-hating Mexican immigrants will work in their favor. All it takes is one journalist and WWE gets caught in the middle of what's already been a very controversial presidency to say the least.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Why is this the first time I heard about them?
Probably because they existed in the early attitude era. Which was very stable heavy in the old WWE. They got eaten up by more over acts like DX, the nation and the Harts and were stuck in the undercard.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Andrade Cien Almas, Zelina Vega, The Colons, Bayley(heel turn)

BOOM - Jeff Jarrett

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Why is this the first time I heard about them?

Because they basically failed.

WCW had the LWO as well. Is been done before multiple times.

The Foreign heel thing has not been a good idea since about 1991 IMHO (Sgt Slaughter becomes Iraqi sympathiser/USSR dies), or 1993 at the latest (Yokozuna).

WWE is about as subtle as a brick in the face with things like racial sensitivity, (and LBQT, sensitivity in general). McMahon is stuck somewhere in the 80's IMHO.

Last edited:

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
So Los Boricuas?

I think so, too. I think they tried to make (Los Boriqos) * the next Nation of Domination, but the stable never had the drawing power to make it as potent as NOD.

* I am a native Spanish speaker now, so I can tell you that the Boricuas is a gross mis-spelling of the proper name, "Boriqos".

Oh, by the way, I just discovered this website. For those of you who would like to know a little more about Los Boriqos, you might want to start learning more here...

Home

Last edited: