If The Rock returns at WrestleMania 35 who will substitute Roman Reigns as his opponent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who you want as Rock's WrestleMania opponent

• AJ Styles

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Daniel Bryan

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Brock Lesnar

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Triple H

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rock vs Brock would be the money fight. Hands down. But stylistically, Brock would have to lay off the suplexes and resort back to his older formula to make the match any good.

Triple H vs Rock makes sense and would be likely, but with Batista in the mix, i dont see it happening, since HHH vs Batista is probably going down. Although Rock vs Batista might be interesting as they are both huge Hollywood stars now.

What about Rock vs Shawn Michaels? This is a match we have never seen, and though its waaaay past its prime, it could still sell. Do we really wanna see another Taker vs HBK match at Mania? I dont

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Batista, Michaels, HHH, Rock, Lesnar, Angle, Cena and Taker...Not all of them are wrestling at Mania, right?

if so then wow.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It’s going to be triple h vs Batista at this point. Triple h “retiring” Batista.

Rock vs Brock would sell bigger than anything else. Brock can fight his style at first, then the rock should nail a quick rock bottom, then Brock adjusts his style and “WWE wrestles” the rock the remainder of the match.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Rock vs Brock would sell bigger than anything else. Brock can fight his style at first, then the rock should nail a quick rock bottom, then Brock adjusts his style and “WWE wrestles” the rock the remainder of the match.
That is one of those matches that has to main event. If it doesn't then the biggest drawing and hyped up match is in the undercard.

The Rock being booked and promoted in a match at Mania kinda has to be the main event. Or I am just over stating how big of a star he is, or how much importance the main event of mania is.

Reactions: edge4ever

Redboy123@

Reaction score
So...he has been in "Good" movies then?

Or are you talking about actual critically acclaimed, Oscar winning films as "Good"?
The second one.

The movies he has been in do not get up to the good mark.

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd say either AJ Styles or Daniel Bryan because The Rock has already wrestled Triple H and Brock Lesnar years ago. Styles and Bryan are guys he never wrestled before (although he did Rock Bottom Bryan all of the way back on RAW 1000 in 2012 but that wasn't a match).

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't really get the urge for Brock/Rock

The story really isn't that interesting. However that being said, if Rock does wrestle I can very realistically see that being booked.

Roman/Rock would've been a great story if done right but I think they were just rumors. I don't see him at WM this year in a match tbh.

hhmmm? ...Rock Vs Cookie Puss II

Rock Vs Heel HBK could be awesome if Shawn's going to be booked for a match.

I guess I wouldn't mind AJ if done right. but it won't be because WWE doesn't do anything right so ...whatever lol

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

AJ STYLES FAN

Jobber
Reaction score
at this point i reckon that a WM 35 they will do

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for Universal Title
Triple H vs Batista
Shawn Michaels vs AJ Styles
The Undertaker vs John Cena
Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin
Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey

Lackin