If the King of the Ring returned...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I won't go into detail, but basically, I would book Matt Hardy to win the tournmane.t He is on a roll at the moment and one of the most popular faces in the WWE right now. WWE should capitalise on this and book him to win the KOTR. This could also be a great way to propell him into the ME, whilst adding credibility to him.

Other possible winners: MVP / Cor Von / Punk

Took the words out of my mouth. Mr Kennedy would be a good winner too.

I was pretty shocked to see the Vetern King Booker win over , the guy who should have won, Bobby Lashley. I really believed they brought back the tourney to give Lashley a push, BUT the King Booker thing worked so well, Lashley had to lose.

Truth

Reaction score
If they bring it back it shuld be done like the old days. You have the qualifiers on raw and SD as well as the quarter finals and what not. And then you have a PPV named King of The Ring (instead of GAB, 2008) where the semi finals and finals take place. If this were to happen meaning itd be 2008 I say MVP wins it, and if it was this year i say Matt.

Montana

I like how the original one was set up, and the winner had to wrestle 3 matches in one night. With only 4 guys left in it at the ppv, its a little predictable whos going to win. Also win 2 matches in one night isn't really that "Amazing"

straight_edge76

Gotta Agree with above posts I really dont Think Ken Shamrock got a big enough push after winning KOTR tho