If Sin Cara just never connects with the fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's not like Hunico has ever connected with the fans either. I think the answer could be El Generico to be honest.

This might just be me. But I think people are suggesting Hunico partially because he never got a chance to try and connect with the crowd. He was brought up as a placeholder and then they did the short Cara vs Cara feud to write him out and then just kept him as the Latino jobber. So I guess people are giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
But Generico can't speak either, can he? I know he's Canadian and speaks English and stuff, but according to Colt Cabana his promo skills are no bueno.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Leo C said:
But Generico can't speak either, can he? I know he's Canadian and speaks English and stuff, but according to Colt Cabana his promo skills are no bueno.

His French-Canadian accent is very thick, I heard his voice for the first time a week or two ago when someone posted a video. It wasn't pretty :silva:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
His French-Canadian accent is very thick, I heard his voice for the first time a week or two ago when someone posted a video. It wasn't pretty :silva:

Yeah, I think him just saying Ole should be enough. I think Generico can work well in the WWE, I just don't think he can be the face of anything because he shouldn't speak.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
This might just be me. But I think people are suggesting Hunico partially because he never got a chance to try and connect with the crowd. He was brought up as a placeholder and then they did the short Cara vs Cara feud to write him out and then just kept him as the Latino jobber. So I guess people are giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It's not like Hunico is even much better than Sin, he can talk on the mic but he's diabolical.