If Sin Cara just never connects with the fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The way that Vince and Hunter wants, what are the chances that they just release Mistico in favor of putting Hunico (a luchador that speaks English well and has performed as Sin Cara before) back under the mask and give him a run where the character can expresses itself. Or just drops the character all together in favor of other ventures (ADR, Ricardo, Hunico as another character, El Generico - lol - or another latino signing). What do you think is the most likeliest? Rey is on his final stretch so WWE has to find a new Latino face, they seem to have found one in ADR but I have a hard time thinking they will let go of the lucha market considering they seem to sell a lot of masks and such. I don't know if ADR could sell as much merch and if they would be willing to give that revenue up.

What do you think?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think they'll keep insisting on Sin Cara for a while. What's he doing these days anyway?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Obvious answer: Seems too logical for WWE to do.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I really would like to see Huncio given the chance under the mask again he is much more reliable/hardly botches/speaks good english and is a fantastic worker.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:
I really would like to see Huncio given the chance under the mask again he is much more reliable/hardly botches/speaks good english and is a fantastic worker.

I also preferred the colour and attitude of his Sin Cara.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hopefully he's needed back on his home planet and must quickly leave to resolve this problem, never to be heard from again.

Then his spaceship crashes on the way home

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't ADR push because of Cara's failure in the first place?

Anyway, I never liked Sin Cara, ADR & Hunico are light years ahead of him.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think they will keep sin cara for the foreseeable futture. Also, a match against mysterio, could do wonders for his career.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I think the language barrier is his major issue along with looking a lot like Rey Mysterio as far as his wrestling techniques. He needs to form his own identity as a wrestler otherwise he looks like a copycat.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
I think the language barrier is his major issue along with looking a lot like Rey Mysterio as far as his wrestling techniques. He needs to form his own identity as a wrestler otherwise he looks like a copycat.
his style being similar to Mysterio's was one of the reasons he was hired. They wanted him as Rey's heir but a bad start in the company (not being able to wrestle the WWE style and connect with fans vocally) led to him not getting as over as intended.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't think they'll release Sin Cara because he has gotten better. He doesn't botch as much as he used to and maybe he's taking time off now, so that he can learn english because I don't think he's injured right? I do agree that Hunico should get a spot in that, he's really great in the ring and he can speak english. If WWE gets him off that Mexican Cartel gimmick he'd be good under a mask.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Farooq said:
I don't think they'll release Sin Cara because he has gotten better. He doesn't botch as much as he used to and maybe he's taking time off now, so that he can learn english because I don't think he's injured right? I do agree that Hunico should get a spot in that, he's really great in the ring and he can speak english. If WWE gets him off that Mexican Cartel gimmick he'd be good under a mask.

Los Conquistadors 2.0?