If ROH Made A Video Game.......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Belongs in Technology Zone I think.

But anyway, I wouldn't imagine they would too far with the gimmick matches on a video game, but they would probably include some. And I would guess the entire roster would be in there.

Gamer287

Reaction score
Some People would like an ROH video game if you look now TNA has its own game video game come out in the summer and of course WWE had its video games for a while so I think it would be cool that ROH made is own game

Glory by Honor

Reaction score
That'd be awesome for ROH to make a game. It'd gimme a better chance to learn the movesets of Wrestlers I haven't yet got to watch.

Weebo

Reaction score
WHAT?! ROH VIDEO GAME? They don't even have a TV deal and they don't have 12 PPV a month. How they fuck could they get a damn video game. stupid ass thread.

John

WHAT?! ROH VIDEO GAME? They don't even have a TV deal and they don't have 12 PPV a month. How they fuck could they get a damn video game. stupid ass thread.

agreed. ROH are like TNA were when they came around and ROH still aint improving. they need a financial backer and a hour on tv every week so they can actually develop storylines and then maybe a PS2 game.