If Miz doesn't get on the card...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Wow, pretty awkward to come back at work and see each other again, right?

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
No, if he's not on the card he probably will do some backstage stuff. Next PPV he'll be on the card but, it'll be a crap match.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey Vince knows nobody is perfect and he understands the Miz realizes he shouldn't be careless like that again.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Reports indicate that since The Miz is not as motivated as he once was to become a top player, officials have given up on pushing him as such. Additionally, he's not very well liked backstage due to his loud-mouth personality, which is never a desirable trait to acquire as a WWE Superstar."

Just dirtsheet nonsense, but it's worth mentioning at least.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Dolph still hasn't realised Miz is one of Vince's favourites.

1.) There's no way for you to know this other than you speculating because he is good with the media
2.) Even if that were true he isn't doing him any favors by booking him to interfere in that match. I haven't seen anyone that is keen on the idea, and it will turn people on Miz even more than they already have.

Jose Tortilla said:
Wow, pretty awkward to come back at work and see each other again, right?

I'm sure Miz already knew he isn't a locker room favorite. I doubt anything was awkward, if he said something to ADR then he would just get choked out

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You think a guy who's been buried for months ruining the finish of a ME a year in the making would improve his standing with casuals? I don't see it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lets see if Crayoptimunxiety and I can unleash our inner Cena and Orton and take out all of WF by ourselves.

The fans should be turning against Miz. He's a heel, and him interfering in a match like this would be a sure-fire way to get him loads of heat and finally make a star out of the guy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sacrificing the Rock/Cena match to make a star out of Miz (which is far from a sure fire plan) is honestly the dumbest fucking plan I've ever heard of in my life.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think it's anything but a certainty that Miz will interfere in the Rock/Cena match. It's a match that absolutely doesn't need interference, and besides, why would Miz cost The Rock the match? (I'm assuming, that's part of the rumor I've read.)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I think it's anything but a certainty that Miz will interfere in the Rock/Cena match. It's a match that absolutely doesn't need interference, and besides, why would Miz cost The Rock the match? (I'm assuming, that's part of the rumor I've read.)

A possible alliance with Cena, like a two man power trip idea? The split happens at WM 29 were the belts are unified by Miz after he goes face? I have no idea of anything else tbh.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You think a guy who's been buried for months ruining the finish of a ME a year in the making would improve his standing with casuals? I don't see it.

I'm convinced his losing streak is a work. It doesn't matter if he gets buried. Ziggler can go and beat CM Punk while Miz jobs to Brodus Clay, yet Miz would still get more heat. He's like Jericho. He is THE best heel in WWE with Jericho & Barrett for garnering reactions anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Idk what any of that has to do with the fact that Miz being involved in that match isn't good for anyone. It's a total lose/lose for everyone but you it sounds like

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Idk what any of that has to do with the fact that Miz being involved in that match isn't good for anyone. It's a total lose/lose for everyone but you it sounds like

I don't see how a clean finish helps anyone. In kayfabe, you can argue that Cena is better than Rock. He's been in more main-events and held the major titles more times, for almost five times as many days. He's as big of a star as he can be (despite the fans rejecting him) and Rock passing the torch to him won't do anything. If they are trying to get the Rock marks to respect Cena, we know that won't work.

So, unless we can get a Cena character change out of this match, you may as well use it to get a ton of heat on Miz.

Just my opinion though.