If Miz doesn't get on the card...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope not. I want their match to conclude at Summerslam or else it will be a total rip-off to the people going to the PPV live. I want to see the winner and not someone interfering in the biggest match of Mania this year,

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol not at all. That is just a bad dirtsheet rumor being egged on by Miz fanboys like yourself. He will probably just cut a promo bitching and crying like he has been the last few weeks

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
If he would be interfering, he will not be a face in a long, long time.
If would screw up the big match too imo.
Plz don't book it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dolph still hasn't realised Miz is one of Vince's favourites.

Vince burying one of his favourites this badly? It seems he's fallen out of favour some reason to me.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah miz is a Vince favorite but Rock is more of a favorite than Vince. And Vince will care about Rock/Cena more than the Miz.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Yeah miz is a Vince favorite but Rock is more of a favorite than Vince. And Vince will care about Rock/Cena more than the Miz.

Apparently Vince is nowhere near as high on Miz as he was before. That's the main reason for the burial, but we all know not to trust dirtsheet reports.

How awesome would it be if, en route to the Dark Match Battle Royal, he cut a promo about how disgraceful it is, and then eliminating himself and walking out, Gail Kim style? Then he showed up later to prove that Rock and Cena are no longer the "Most Must-See Superstars in WWE History"

I'm really hoping for the Miz to interfere, even moreso than Crayo is. #mizfits4life

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I really don't want him to interfere during the match tbh, after the match is fine but not during. Also does anyone know why he's supposedly down on Miz? ADR's comments could have had something to do with it I suppose. Especially as Vince has a fetish for him.