If Lesnar had never left, would Cena ever have become the face of WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
As previous posters say Goldberg defo had the it factor as Crayo says he wasn't a great mic worker or wrestler but managed to build up a massive mystique behind him thanks to the streak and other things.

Cena is one of the greats despite me not loving him loads.

ADR is a naff mic worker and needs a new gimmick if anyone is to ever care bout him as a wrestler imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's strange with Del Rio imo he has everything to be above average mic worker (presence, good use of tone and never seems to rush) but he just isn't. The content is bad but he should be able to cover it as imo he has everything done.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Have to say that Brock would end up as #2 too. As said earlier, Cena has the look. He is strong and big, but not a machine like Brock was.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It's strange with Del Rio imo he has everything to be above average mic worker (presence, good use of tone and never seems to rush) but he just isn't. The content is bad but he should be able to cover it as imo he has everything done.

I know what u mean it's strange as he does seem like he would be good on the mic for the above mentioned reasons yet despite everything he comes across as bland and boring and yes that could be content but others have bad content and make it workj ADR just doesn't.

Personally I think it's his entire gimmick and it needs changing and then I feel he could be better.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Seabs said:
[/quote

Quoting the fail. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:

IMO an elite mic worker can make up for piss poor content, but Del Rio isn't elite, he just has the potential to be good. Give him better content, and he will be fine.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Quoting the fail. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HAHA thats a pretty big fail lmao!

:upset::upset:

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
Alberto del Rio...what could have been. They tried way to hard to make him JBL 2.0.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's ok and as @[B2A] says ADR is JBL 2.0 but it doesn't work as well for ADR

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
B2A said:
Alberto del Rio...what could have been. They tried way to hard to make him JBL 2.0.

lol you say this like we've seen the last of the guy. Vince has a mega large hard on for him, he will be a 10 X World champion, I guarantee it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
lol you say this like we've seen the last of the guy. Vince has a mega large hard on for him, he will be a 10 X World champion, I guarantee it.

ADR says he wants to retire in like 3-5 years, so 10 times will be the biggest push ever. For a guy who can't get a cricket to churp, I doubt it.

Now, tag-team champion? Hell yeah. Do it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
ADR says he wants to retire in like 3-5 years, so 10 times will be the biggest push ever. For a guy who can't get a cricket to churp, I doubt it.

Now, tag-team champion? Hell yeah. Do it.

10 may be pushing it but as far as I know Vince loves ADR more than Orton during his super years so ADR will probably get to at least 5 title reigns.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
10 reigns in 5 years seems realistic, since he had 2 in 2011 alone. It really just depends on if he can stay healthy.