If Joey Styles was able to commentate like he did back in the "Good ole days"...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Would ECW be a "little" better in your complexion? I think that Vince has stole all the fire out of Joey Styles. He used to be one of the best commentators that you could listen to and now he has turned into one of the most dull commentators. Joey and Gertner probably played one of the most exciting commentator slots in Wrestling history...Joey's "OH MY GOD!!" has turned into a simple "oh..my god" lol.

But I asked this because a lot of WWE homers seem to be giving Joey a hard time. It isn't his fault he is so dull and boring, it is the way he is being forced into doing such dull and boring comments.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Joey Sucks!!!! I mean he's just a geek ,with a cachphrase that sucks.
I mean It doesn't take much to get fired up from all those hardcore matches and scream in excitement. I mean if he can't commentate Non-Gimmick matches, then thats probably a good sign that he sucks.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Yes I know.

But I didnt want to complain about Vince killing ECW because people will take that to another level just to defend Vince, who seems to never bring out that HE KNOWS steroids are running hardcore around his federation. That he set out to basically kill ECW to make the legacy all just become a "developmental brand". Nevermind that though, this is about Joey Styles.